Have u ever lightened ur hair color with LEMON?

So I was searching if I can lighten my hair color NATURALLY and I found a few solutions like using Lemon, honey , cinnamon, etc etc.. I wanna try the lemon one , so I was wondering has anyone of u tried it? Was it good? And when did u start noticing the difference? Thanks :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, generally just being out in the sun a lot will bleach your hair though causing it to become lighter colored.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never... used... LEMON... on my hair. But best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't personally but my sister and all her friends do it make sure that after u use the lemon juice sit in the sun for at least one hour

What Girls Said 4

• No, make sure to use a very good conditioner during the lemon juice highlighting process, as the juice and sun are harsh and will dry hair out. Use conditioner every day after highlighting.

A deep conditioner is also a good idea to do every couple of days during the highlighting process to keep from damaging hair. Be extra careful of thin or brittle hair.

Good luck.

• Thanks a Lot ! My hair isn't thin so yep.. And yeah i brought a good conditioner for this 😊

• Be careful if youZS

• Sorry, kid splashed me with water, lol.

Anyhow, if you have brown or black hair some methods will turn it reddish orange instead of blonde.

• I started using John Freida Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner. I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights; this has already lightened my hair and made my highlights much brighter.

• Oh nice ! Thank u ! 😊😊

• I've always wanted to, but no.

• Nope I have not