I wanna snuggle?

i just want a guy to snuggel with and watch a movie with on saturdays D: why is that so hard to find? ugh...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you on that.
    THEY can't JUST CUDDLE AND WATCH SHOWBOX.

What Guys Said 9

• coralbrands.pk/.../Snuggie_Blanket_1.jpg

They even come in batman:D!!
    preorder.com/.../batman-snuggie-blanket.jpg

But shoo, where are the girls that like to snuggle haha. That's my fave thing ever, weird, nahhhh I don't think soooo!!! It's fun to cuddle up and binge watch Netflix and talk about our day. Sign me up :3

• you just have to keep trying man. or listen to the cliché advice, the moment you stop trying to hard it will just happen lol

• Because good movies are only on, on the weekday but thats only if you have sky or freeview

Cuddling in the cinema would be strange

• Would there be a chance of more than snuggle?

• If you live in USA or a very nice European country, you can take me there and I'll snuggle with you forever :P

• Just snuggling and watching a movie; nothing else? Most people want more in a relationship and would not settle for that limited range of behaviors.

• Don't they have like websites where you can order someone to snuggle with you? Lol. I think it's creepy, but hey could be a option for you.

• ain't no body got time for that! i want dates and baking cake for my dude... and snuggling afterwards :D

• Should've mentioned that you would also bake cake for your man in the original post. That's a very good plus :P

• Or you can bake the cake for me. I'll take it XD

• i'll snuggle with you as long as we both do it naked and as long as you have sex with me afterwards and make me a sandwich and also as long as you aren't fat or ugly

• isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to not wanting and fat or ugly person? : O

• relax im sure you can get a man as long as you just have sex with them 10 times a day and make him sandwiches whenever he wants

• I would rather shave all my hair off and color it purple every week

• I'm here lol!!!

What Girls Said 4

• If all you want is a cuddle-buddy, sounds like more of a friend. Can't be that hard.
    You could also just try to get a boyfriend, and be clear with where you set your limits in terms of getting physical.

• if i could get a boyfriend i would have gotten one by now.. im strating to get desperate lol

• Yo, I know! I love being single, I truly do. The only thing is... I have no one to cuddle with. It sucks. I don't need a boyfriend nor do I want one right now, but I could use someone to just hold me tight.

• Tell me about it...

• There there. I use my teddy bear