Guys, is it a turnoff if a girl never wears heels?

• Yes, it's a turnoff
    10% (5)
  • No, I actually would prefer that
    38% (20)
  • It doesn't matter to me
    52% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• lol of COURSE people are going to go for the "it doesn't matter to me" question when that's an option.

Anyway, what little I know about the discomfort high heels cause make me lean toward preferring her to not wear them. But then again, if she's comfortable with it, I wouldn't mind.

I think guys in general get too wrapped up in "what women are wearing" and deciding for them what they can or should wear... while undergoing comparably less scrutiny for their choice of clothing.

What Guys Said 20

• A woman who never wears heels? like any type of heels?

That's excellent, such a woman will appeal to me, hence NO it would never be a turn off for me.

• Sorry but for me it's a huge turn off. I feel like that stiletto pumps, the really sexy killer ones, are absolutely, without question, the sexiest thing a woman can put on her body.

• Heels don't really add anything to a lady. They carry a risk of ankle damage. She's really better without. Her choice.

• No way, it's actually a turn on for me, I prefer girls in sneakers ;)
    By the way, I really hate heels.

• That's the ideal women for me XD

• It doesn't matter to me either way is fine with me ,

• It doesn't really matter. I like girls who dress casual; they give the impression of being less shallow.

• I prefer it. I think a girl looks sexiest in a pair of running shoes.

• I like too see a girl wear heels on special occasions but if she didn't wear them i wouldn't really be mad or down about it

• Heels are a turn off for me.

• I want her to be comfortable instead of fashionable

• actually, i find sneakers way more cute ^.^

• I like heels and it would be disappointing if she never wore heels.

• It is for me because I love how their legs look in heels.

• Absolutely not. At the opposite, I'm very turned ON when a cute girl wearing ballet flats :)

• Doesn't matter to me. Girls look great with or without heels.

• I voted B. I don't get the appeal of heels and I would hate to think a girl was putting herself through such discomfort for no good reason.

• your guy should care about YOU and why YOU want or dont want to wear them , there are lots of documented health problems with heels... i wouldn't want my woman to have to endure any of that unless she's sure and even then id want to look out for her and nag if its too often and yes, men nagging doesn't make them less men :P

• yes! heels are so sexy!!!

• i meant to click yes but i actually click no. anyway, yes it's a turn off. i'm a straight guy and i like girls who are pretty and know how to be feminine.

• The funny thing is that the reason that women started wearing heels is because they wanted to be more masculine. It's funny how things have flipped on us lol.