Who's excited about the return of Blue Bell?

South Texans, today's the day! Blue Bell has arrived in stores. I picked my 2 pints up this morning, is anyone else exited and ready?

Most Helpful Guy

• Us Carolinians have missed it too

Most Helpful Girl

• Been ready here in Alabma

• When do y'all get it?

• my hometown has a bluebell factory in it so they got it around 2 weeks ago. Most other places here are getting it this week. This summer has sucked without ice cream because I refuse to eat any other kind

• Same here. I made some brownies and plan on eating like half the pint.. lol

What Guys Said 5

• They are my favorite ice cream. This is good news.

• I'm not from Texas, but I love Krazy Kookie Dough!! 😋

• Please inform us about this famous "Blue Bell ". :)

• It is a Texan ice cream brand that's beem around for about 100 years. It's the best ice cream.

• Banana pudding is my favorite. It's banana flavored ice cream with vanilla wafers and whip cream. 😍

• I have no idea what you're talking about but I am happy for you.

• What the fuck is Blue Bell?

• Haha it's a Texas ice cream brand. They've been shut down for months because of a bacteria thing.. they returned to part of Texas today and it's the best thing that has happened to Texas.

• Oh lol I thought it was like a hallucination drug xD

• Yeah... no.

What Girls Said 1

• Whats special about that ice cream?