Why does insurance exist?

Why don't people just move on instead of trying their hardest to make things "normal" again? Your house burnt down, live in a cheap apartment then and meet new people. Your supportive husband dies, go to another country and do something worthwhile. Your car explodes, ride a bike or take the train/bus or quit your shit job/family if you have to.

Are you afraid of change?

"even on the shattered mirror shards,
a new scenery is reflected" -itsumo nando demo

"I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven." - Jesus Christ

Yeah, I'm preaching, but what's the deal with insurance if it's not what I already covered?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because not all of us are like you and honestly, I don't know what I'd do if half my life's work got destroyed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Because people might not have the money for a new place... something to back up all their lost possessions. It's not so easy to just get back on your feet again and take charge, you undergo a lot of financial stress.