Does anybody know a good dream interpretation site that offers FREE dream interpretations?

I used to use Yahoo Answers but I find that most of the questions I ask get ignored because there are more trolls then there are experienced dream interpreters. I am on a budget and cannot pay to have a proper interpretation done.

Most Helpful Guy

• dreamingthedreams. com/

mydreamvisions. com/

I'd suggest you seek people who knows what they're doing
    rather than random sites though, as dreams tends to speak in riddles.

Most Helpful Girl

• There r sites to interpret dreams in the islamic way , i do use that actually for my dream i am muslim but i guess u can like it too?

• I am aware of that but the problem is my dream is contextual and sequential - you can interpret symbols through various websites but most dream interpretation sites cannot give you details on sequences or complex ideas that combine different symbols together.

• It works for me , I see what every symbol means then i try to put it together and not make a big deal of it tbh cuz the most meaningful dreams are those that we make just before the sun rises. Anyway u may try that?

• Thanks for mho ^^

What Guys Said 2

• I usually look up those dream interpretation dictionaries online and try to work out my dreams from that - They are usually free

• Think I found one for you:
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a.htm
    When you start dreaming 'bout monkeys let me know okay :D

What Girls Said 1