Is this creepy?

My photo album broke and won't hold anymore photos, so i took all the photos i had and hung them on my bedroom wall. my sister in law said it looked like a shrine and that to me is a little creepy lol i dont know though. Does anyone else hang pictures on their bedroom walls or anything. All my pictures are of me and my kids, my family, family pets, a couple pictures of my ex boyfriend (No im still not over him) Anywho i was just wondering if it was a little creepy lol my walls are kind of plain anyways.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would but I'm too poor to print stuff out in color. So everything is just ghetto looking if I hang stuff everywhere.

My friend and I used to go to our school library and print colored picture sof Lady Gaga and Lana... Our excuse is that it was a school project.

Yes there were nude pictures of Gaga involved. It's funny because no student is allowed near the printer, so the librarian always has to pass them out to us - one by one.

What Guys Said 2

• No that's not creepy i have one cousin whose always into sharing pictures
    of her , siblings , family ,

• No that's not creepy at all. Your sister probably isn't old enough to remember that's how everyone displayed photos before the digital era when everyone began storing photos on their cameras and laptops.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it sounds really nice. Its nice to see photos of people you love and care about hanging up.

We are a big photo family and there are shots in frames all over the house. My mother has a whole wall of photos in one particular area of the house.

• I don't find that creepy at all

• i think it's really cute! i hang some of my photos with friends on my walls. it's a nice, simple wall decor idea

• It's not creepy. But keeping your ex boyfriend's pictures on your wall won't help you get over him anytime soon. Anyway, it's your bedroom and they're your pictures, if you like the way they look on your walls then keep them up regardless of your sister's-in-law opinion. If it had happened to me I would've bought a few picture frames and put up the ones I really want to display and put the rest into a new photo album. But that's just me.