Girls, What do you do with that area?

What do 13 year old girls do with the lower area like do you shave it or not till your older sorry this is really embarrassing

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't recommend doing it til you're older. If you want you can just tidy up around the edges maybe with some scissors so you're more comfortable in things like swimming costumes or in the changing room, but you don't need to do anything with it that you don't want to.

• Don't be embarrassed. It's normal to be curious about this kind of stuff.
    It just depends on your personal preference. I only shave when I'm going to have sex. I maintain my bikini line when I'm going swimming, but that's it. It's a LOT of work to maintain the hair down there, and when it starts to grow back, it's really itchy and you get a ton of ingrown hairs, which can be painful. So if I could go back and give my 13 year old self some advice, it would be to not bother with shaving down there yet. Wait until you're sexually active. Otherwise, it's like wearing jeans to sit on the couch and watch Netflix. Pointless.