If a deceased loved one visit you as ghost, would you be scared?

Not sure if whether to believe in paranormal experience but according to my older cousin, when she was 15, her mother's aunt visited her once. However, the ghost disappeared immediately after seeing her freaking out and since then never showed up again.

Though, she's been wanting for the visit to happen again and keeps telling me that this time she won't be scared.

• Definitely, I would also react like her
  • No, I would feel happy and welcome him/her

Most Helpful Guy

• Angry.
    I haven't talked to that mother of mine for 20+ years. I moved across the country & heard she died. I was dreaming I was in my old home town on the subway platform. There was a lady sitting on the end of the bench. I looked & looked again, it was my mother. She said "Hi, do you recognize me? I'm your mother." I turned & walked away.
    Then I woke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably freak out at first, but then I'd welcome the ghost.

What Guys Said 4

• Unexpected visit, yes I'd be freaked out because I don't believe in ghosts and seeing a ghost would be shocking for me.
    It'd be less shocking if that dead someone shows signs of his/her presence gradually over a span of time & reveal him/herself later.

• I think I would be happy to see them again

• It would depend on where/what I'm doing at the time.
    If I'm on the toilet or something or trying to sleep (with the lights out), please don't.
    But if it's broad daylight outside and I'm not doing much, go ahead.

• It was at an afternoon when she was undergoing a stressful time. But she still got scared.

• Oh okay. I believe in the paranormal but I have no stories to share unfortunately. Maybe some day.

• I'd think I had suffered some type of head trauma if I saw them.

What Girls Said 2

• I would pass out. that's for sure! Even if I loved the person, I would be very scared and nervous.

• More than likely a demon. Dead relatives are dead.