What was the best water youve ever tasted?

Honestly you won't believe me but the best water I've tasted from good to great, Mountain Dairy Drinking Water, from the sprinkler system, the garden hose, then toilet water (out of the bowl) honestly tasted good, better than all of them. It was the best water I've ever tasted.

The toilet water didn't taste like poop or pee, it tasted like the cleanest water I've ever tasted

Most Helpful Girl

• toilet water?
    I had some from a creek on a hiking trail it was fresh runoff from the mountain. But I used a life straw just to be safe those things are so awesome!

• But it still didn't compare to the toilet water right?

• stop trollinggg

• Dude im not ha i swear i did it and tasted good

Most Helpful Guy

• I know some people up the road who have a bottled water company. That's the best I've ever had.

• What brand was it?

• Your kidding? Is that why most bottled water i tried doesn't taste like pure water, it tastes like something was in it that throws off the flavor, like there were specs of something in it.

• Yep. They do it in soft drinks too.

wellnessandequality.com/.../

indianapublicmedia.org/.../

What Girls Said 3

• Lol 😂😂 😂!!! You like toilet 🚽 water the best!!! Haha you are sick 😷!!! But like the pee taste and poop 💩 taste 👅lol!! How gross lol!! But hey, you have the right to drink water you like

• He likes his feces leave him alone! :P

• It didn't taste like pee or poop, it was the most refreshing and cleanest water I've ever tasted

• Deer Park or Poland Spring.

• Fiji water

What Guys Said 4