How would you react if you were sitting outside and a CAT randomly jumps onto your lap and starts sleeping?

Your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nawww, I would pat the cat and let it sleep on me. Give it some cuddles. It would be like a "what the" moment, but i think i would be happy to know a random cat chose me to sleep on. Like the cat trust me enough to do that. I must of connected pretty well for the cat to do that and it may of had a positive vibe from me to do so.

• Haha it sort of happened to me once. i went to this cafe and they had a cat there... didn't seem to pay attention to any of the customers there, but for some reason he decided to jump on my lap and started purring lol. it was pretty amazing. I felt special :D

• I would choose to sleep with u as well. isn't that surprising ;3

• Thanks for MH toto

Most Helpful Guy

• Id be confused at first but then I would accept it and be the bed they thought I was.

What Girls Said 16

• Something similar to this happened a few days ago. There's a white cat with one green and one blue eye that lives near the bus stop at my apartment.

I saw her before. And one day she came up to my roommates and I. Well, later I'm reading a book with my legs crossed when I feel something small and fury brush hard against my legs. I knew it was her instantly. And I rubbed her and gave her lots of love. She's such a sweet girl, and I appreciated her little ambush :)

• Knowing pussycats as well as I do,@Toad-1, I would Automatically Know that this was a Feline who Belonged to Another close By and was just being friendly, only wanting to rest And... Lie.
    Good luck. xx

• i would FREAK out. I'm not scared of cats but i find them evil af. id push it off and run. this would be my instinctive response.

• I pull his wickers :)

• I'd freak out because I don't really like cats.

• i would try to somehow keep her away.. but no way she is sleeping on my lap..

• Cool, totally fine with it. Unless it's a totally black cat, then I'd freaked out.

• I would be like "awww a kitty :D " then I'll start petting it. Cats usually hate me for some reason :/

• I'd be in love.

• Awww, I'd think it's really sweet! I'd let him/ her sleep. Pet her. :) :) :)

• "Aw so cute!"

• I <3 cats it could stay there all day.

• i think i would found it cute

• I'd cuddle it and let it sleep on my lap. I love cars lol 😸

• That kind of thing does happen to me. I'd scratch behind its ears and laugh to myself:)

• That would be one of the highest honours that could be bestowed upon me

What Guys Said 7

• Lol if it didn't belong to anyone I'd probably take it in, I've adopted several stay's they were some of the best pets I ever had.

• I'd throw it to the streets, so it can get ran over.

• If it had a collar call the owners. If it didn't put it back outside wash my hands and clothes.

• My cats have done this before, also just come up and wanted to cuddle or play as well as come by to lead my to show me something or to something they wanted. When a cat jumps up on your lap and naps away, I say you sit there and let the cat nap and if it doesn't disturb the cat pet the cat.

• how cute, get the fuck off

• Eat it what else?

• Throw it on the barbecue and eat it