Girls, What do you want your boyfriend or husband to do for you?

When you are having your periods what is the most comforting thing that your boyfriend or husband can do for you?

• massage you
    42% (11)
  • buy you lots of chocalate and /or other sweet things
    15% (4)
  • just leave you alone
    12% (3)
  • something else (explain) please
    31% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually my boyfriend keeps his arm around me and rubs at my waist, hips and lower back to help with the pain, a little like a more subtle massage. He also has to keep his arm around me because I can get really dizzy and faint :P He usually has to help me into bed and is on tea making duty, he also helps me out by not complaining about the hot water bottle pressed against my lower back in bed. We just wrap a few towels around it so that we can spoon and he can rub my stomach without burning his dick off :P

What Girls Said 15

• I want him to love me and all my flaws. I want him to love me even when we have those arguments where he may not like me. I want him to work hard alongside me. I want him to be super supportive. I want him to give me a long happy life with dozens of babies. I dont need material goods. Just give me that emotional good good first.

• Lmao I ddint know this had to do with periods... In that case, I just want to be left alone when thats on. Buy me a bottle of Midol and thats about it

• I'm a woman of simple pleasures. Give me infinite cuddles around that time with a touch of a little extra patience, and you'e golden.

• It really depends. If I'm just angry at everything, it's best to steer clear. If I'm weepy and clingy and want cuddles, don't be stupid. Give me cuddles.

• Just cuddle me.

• I would want my husband to give me warm water, motrin, hot compress, a heat rub, ginger tea, Maggie soup, and lasty mute any loud noise.

• Cuddle, massage and understand that I get a little extra emotional during that time. Chocolates and coffee do not hurt at all either.

• Get me some yummy food and cuddle up close to me.

• Play video games with me and pig out with me lol

• massage , kiss , hug me
    show some appreciation and interested

• If I had one, I would appreciate it if he just listen to my rants and complaints xD

• My ex always bought me tampons and turtles (The chocolate)

• Depends. I'd probably like cuddles tho.

• If i had a boyfriend/husband i would want him to go on a vintage picnic with me

• bring me a hot water bottle and pain killers and cuddle with me while we watch a movie.

• Either give her a lovely massage or leave her alone. It really depends on your gf's character/attitude. I'd prefer him to leave me alone the first day.