I feel terrible because I hurt a girl I cared about and I can't forgive myself?

I was fuck buddies with a girl, this girl could only enjoy sex if I was rough with her, I'd never hurt a fly so it wasn't really me but I wanted to please her so I tried and it was going okay but after doing it for a month or so I went to far and was too rough and hurt her. I feel so terrible I feel like such a bastard and just worthless. Am I a bad person?

Most Helpful Girl

• She Asked for It, so she got what she 'Asked' For... How id it your problem now, I ask?
    Tell her No more in sex store with rough housing it and kiss and make up.
    No, not 'Bad' at all, just you are feeling 'Bad,' and even sad if you ended it with locking Horns with Scorns.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• shit happens. get over it. I mean you two will get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're not a bad person. It was an accident, you didn't plan on it happening and you were trying to make her happy. Just apologise and try to move on.

• I did apologise but Its been 3 months and I still can't forgive myself, I've always been the person who did the right things. Always been the good guy

• You were both irresponsible then, you should have had some kind of safeword before doing that, but you didn't do anything wrong since you didn't know.

• I know but no matter how much I tell myself that I can't shake the feeling I'm a worthless horrible person. I've never felt this way before

What Guys Said 0