Which twin is hotter?

Gonzalez
Which twin is hotter?

Olsen

• Gonzalez
  • Olsen

Most Helpful Girl

• The first twins are very pretty :)

Most Helpful Guy

• HOLY SHIT THAT GUY WITH THE RED SHORTS AND WHITE CAP IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

• His legs and sense of style omg someone find out who he is.

What Girls Said 7

• Gonzalez twins show off a lot of skin. So being that the word "hot" means sex appeal. They win in that aspect.

The Olsen twins, are women that leave their bodies to the imagination.
    So they can't be described as hot.

• No. I can find pictures of the Olsen twins that are a lot worse. Imagination lol

• I can show you some. What's wrong with showing a little skin?

• I didn't say there was anything wrong. I am simply stating why the Gonzalez twins are viewed as hotter, and why the Olsen twins are not.
      The Gonzalez twins leave nothing to the imagination. "Hot" is considered sex appeal. By wearing revealing outfits they clearly have some.
      The olsen twins on the other hand, are dressing in a very modest way. So they cannot be described as hot. Their style is totally different.

• oh i follow the gonzales girls! love them :)

• Lol so you posted it.

• Huh?

• "Huh?"

But you know what I'm talking about so that means playing dumb regardless of how many people spoke to you about it.

• Alright. I didn't really know what you meant by lol you posted it but okay.

• First twins.

• Hi Ms, Where are you from in India?
      Would you open your private profile for me?

• Why would you pit people up against each other. Women already feel like crap half the time, they don't need to be pitted up against each other

• I'm not putting anyone against each other. I made a post about two guys first if that makes you feel any better no homo. And I did this because my friend and I got into a debate. And they're both absolutely beautiful.

• Looks = First twins
    Status = Olsens

• Olsen look cute

What Guys Said 4

• Gonzalez, they are hot as hell

• I've never heard of the Gonzalez twins before but thank you for bringing them to my attention.

• Is the term ghetto booty considered racist?

• C'mon man. Why can't you just say nice booty or big booty or something. I'm pretty sure they're the farthest thing from ghetto. Ghetto booty doesn't make sense.

• Okay, big booty then.

• The Gonzalez Twins. The Olsen Twins for some reason appeal to my dark nature though. Weird.