Is it weird to ask a guy to send pics of himself so that I can see better what he looks like?

so im on this dating app and this guy started messaging me, but in his profile its a bit difficult to see what his face actually looks like, so would it be weird if i asked for better pics or should i just ignor him?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol it's a bit concerning if he's putting distorted pics on his profile. Maybe he doesn't want to show the real him

• yeah, im sure he not so good looking lol not that thats the most important.. Anyway, do you think its fine to ask?

• i am! but i looked through he profile again and i had already "unliked" him, he doesn't look attractive to me

• hmm maybe forget this one

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its perfectly normal for you to ask for his pictures its not weird at all

What Guys Said 4

• It's fine to ask

• How do i go about it? should i just say "hey, i have no diea what you really look like, send me some pics?"?

• Nah, it should be fine. I'd do the same thing in your position.

• It's really weird. why should looks matter so much?

• That's how the ugly people stay single, becuase no one wants them.

• well i have barely talked to him, i haven't talked to him at all.. so the only things i have to judge him by is his looks, which aren't that great... Looks shouldn't matter, but if i know nothing about him there is nothing for me to like i guess

• No its ok.

What Girls Said 0