Do you believe in the trinity?

Trinity means "God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit". Of course i do, with all my heart. I also believe in Jesus and his second coming.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was baptized as an orthodox christian. Let me tell you why I dont believe. I like Jesus' teachings about life and how to love another human and such. But what made me feel sick about that religion is that it made people behave like sheep. I'll give you an example. Churches gave to students "holy" pens to pass the exams for university entry. Another example is the fact that christians have killed a lot of people. Roman Catholic Crusades be like: lets kill people in the name of God. I dont like that. Also I dont like the restrictions Church puts. Gay people should be banned from the world? My ass. People can do what they want at their bed and no one has the right to point their hand on them. I also dont like the "no food for days" thing. Why hurt your body like that. That is why I dont believe in any religion. It keeps me restricted. And I want to be free. No after all this dont hate me, asker or random person. You have the right to believe in everything you want. The fact that I dont like believing in your religion doesn't mean I dont like you as a person.
    Peace out :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yes of course i do believe

What Guys Said 16

• Yes,

I noticed a lot of people don't attempt to make any effort to understand it, especially your average under 18 atheist convert. They presume that a reductionist approach to reality is true reality (good luck with quantum mechanics). The trinity is the simplest way to express the nature of God

• No one is obligated to believe in, nor educate themselves about the subject of "God"

• "No one is obligated to believe in, nor educate themselves about the subject of "God" "

Did I say they were? If you want to maintain ignorance and believe other people should equally be as ignorant than that's your belief

but you can't push that on others sorry.

• No, I'm not 'mentally challenged' fortunately.

• Would I believe in it if I hadn't been told it? Nope.
    Would I have known about it if I hadn't been told it? Nope.
    Can it be verified as a fact? Nope.
    Does it make me any better as a person? Nope.

No, and I am not interested whatsoever.

• Nope, I don't

• Nope but I believe in Neo. He had a more profound impact on the Matrix than Trinity did.

• Trinity Force Evelynn is sex in heels.
    img.memecdn.com/scumbag-evelynn_o_151320.jpg

• Where hope would otherwise become hopelessness...

it becomes faith.

• nope, I do not

• I don't believe in God
    I believe in happiness
    They pray
    I used to give surprises to people which makes them happy :)

• Yes I do really love God. :).

• Yes I do actually

• I believe religion is garbage, no offense

• John 6: 38 for I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

• No it's a myth.

• Jesus ,
    the Prophet

• Yes I do :)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know about second coming. That battle shit creeps me the fuck out. No thanks. But si I believe in Gawd and Jebus.

• Yes I do. Been getting a better understanding by reading my Bible more.

• Of course I believe in the trinity! I love Satan, Lucifer, and the Zombie!

Give your love to Satan. He will love you long time.
    Give your love to Lucifer. He will give you cookies.
    Give your love to the Zombie. He'll give you a running head-start.

• I believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy ghost as 3 separate beings who are one in purpose.

• Yes, I do.

• No, I absolutely don't. Never have, never will.

• No i don't , it is a pagan belief which was adopted into the Christian church by converted pagans. The Holy spirit is Gods active force - his power - which he uses to create , destroy, heal and resurrect. The entire theme of the Bible is in harmony, and it clearly states God and Jesus are not one being. I believe Jesus is Gods only begotten son, the first born of all creation.

• Nope, I don't have time to waste with anything related to religion.