Do you feel it's someones obligation to text you back?

Do you feel its someones obligation to text you back? Yes? No? And why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not so much as an obligation as it is a curtesy. Even if they were to tell me they were busy and wouldn't be able to talk at the moment, I would be okay with that. BUT, I am okay if they don't because I have major anxiety and texting actually makes me have break downs sometimes because I get overwhelmed by all the texts I have to return and I don't know where to start or who to text first or what to say. I have my bouts with texting.

Most Helpful Guy

• if they want a friendship, they better not ignore me every other message

What Girls Said 5

• Obligation? No. It's not against the law to not text back.
    But it sure is appreciated if the person does text back, and if they don't it makes me wonder why or what the fuck did I do wrong.

• i try my best to always text back...

• After a year you'd think it wouldn't be so hard!! Why can't i get a yes or a no... its avoidant and petty. Ugh!!

So it depends on the person

• Yes & No...

• If theyre the ones who told me to shut up then yup

What Guys Said 1

• I f*** hate when i text somebody and he see's but doesn't reply back.. i just insta-unfriend that person