How would you react if you bumped into someone carrying an old-school 90s phone in the present day?

How would you react if you bumped into someone carrying an old-school 90s phone in the present day?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think a loved one gifted him/ her that phone. Emotional attachment or something. So, I'd think it's sweet.
    My maternal grandmother is actually using a 7 year old even though my brothers bought her new phones. Because that phone reminds her of my late uncle..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This would have absolutely no affect on me as I really don't care what other people have. If their personal stuff makes them happy or their life easier then it is a good thing regardless of how others judge them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Ahahah, I would be like:
    Dude, if you wanna do bodybuilding you're doing it wrong. You should try this instead:
    www.academiaplanetfit.com.br/.../musculacao.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a little surprised, but that is about all. You do not see too many of those these days. I am surprised when I see someone who does not have a smart phone. In fact, I only know three people who do not own a smart phone- my grandma, grandpa and boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know 0 people without a smart... :D

• I did not own a smart phone until March of this year. Couldn't afford one until then.

• oh... not bad... :)

• If some one was carrying one of those it would be useless. Being most were analog & everything now is digital.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think it to be weird because you can't really do anything with them compared to what you can do nowadays with phones...

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy is in twilight zone

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel amazed.

I kind of find it cool actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be intrigued and would ask them how long ago they acquired it and how well it works compared to current cellular devices.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like, ok neat, then move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be like :D Wow same pinch

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd be hipster.

0|0
    0|0
  • how would they have one?

0|0
    0|0
    • they had it 20 years ago probably..

• Nothing, it's their life. I wouldn't have even noticed tbh.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• S'cool.

They have an old fashioned charm to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd ask them what happened to their real phone because chances are the brick they're carrying is just an replacement. But I would have no problems with it - I don't see the point in making fun of other's phones as many people do - they're just phones...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like older things and vintage phones so I'd be thinking huh that's cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah a time traveler!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a second look at the phone just out of idle curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call that person an idiotic parasite and keep moving to my destination.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol I have bumped into a couple really old people who still rock those

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think they were a secret agent with one of those walkie-talkies

0|0
    0|0
  • "Watch where you're going you fucking hipster."

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I would stop and ask to have a look at it, you forget how basic all these things were!

0|0
    0|0