Why this craziness with minions?

I see them everywhere lately….

Didn’t xpect they became a phenomenon… o_O

0|0
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what minions actually originated from right?

0|1
    0|0
    • didn't know about it... just googled it...

www.thedailypedia.com/.../

• Show All
    • The story you mentioned tells how the photos were of men in early diving suits and that the stories circulating as to them being of victims of Nazi experimentation were crap. And that the minions had nothing to do with any of that.

• Thanks for MH!!

Most Helpful Guy

• it´s just an agressive marketing strategy to make people watch the minion movie even though it´s going to be REALLY shitty.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• They are the most annoying stupid animations, waste of time and money... I hate minions. I find them highly aggravating. I literally hate minions and anything to do with them.

When adults/people my age like them, oh my god noooooo.

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha I honestly don't like them, they really seem nothing but dumb and the plot is usually completely lame, too - just one more sad sign the quality of children's movies has really become way worse since I was a child.. I mean what happened to original Disney cartoon movies like the lion king?

0|0
    0|1
    • i'd not consider LK Disney tbh... when i hear about Disney i think about Mickey Mouse or Goofy tbh... ;)

• Show All
    • Or disney's jungle book, or Tarzan or all the princess movies! God, movies used to be so much better when I was a child 😌

• ya... ;)

• BECAUSE THEY'RE ADORABLE AND THEY TALK CUTE AND THEY ARE YELLOW WITH BIG EYES AND SMALL FEET.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their solo movie came out this summer, so I guess they are really hyping them out everywhere. Mostly promotional, but also to capitalize on their popularity while they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean they are adorable and so cute, but still I don't see why they are THAT popular.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are really cute..

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg I ise to think they were cute. Now they annoy the hell out of me

0|0
    0|0
  • They are incredibily annoying and seeing them frequently tend to give me a headache. I will never understand why those yellow fat pill shaped aliens appeal to the masses.

0|0
    0|0
  • But their so cute haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Where have you been? They've been around for years, only they upped marketing for the minions movie

0|0
    0|0
    • lately they r more popular thn before though...

• Cuz kids like them and thus parents will pay money and thus companies make $$$ ;)

• I don't know but I think minions are cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I watched the second installment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i was thinking that too 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know. Can't believe the movie grossed over a billion dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. they look psycho.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe you need to sleep with one to appreciate them.
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...p-rug-bed-blanket.jpg

1|2
    0|0
  • Are those the little yellow guys? Not sure what they are or what they're from, but I'm kind of annoyed by them, don't know why, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are an example of movie marketing done right. People who haven't even seen the movie know about them and that says a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know what they were till I saw them here on the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask @justbanannaz, she's absolutely banana's about em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question... They're kind of annoying lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... why not this crazyness?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are aliens, made mind control of some midia people and are trying to make us believe they are cute and friendlier, until some day when they start taking over...

0|0
    0|0
  • THey got their own movie

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are cute, funny and stupid as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • They were cute when they first came out, but now there's too many and its annoying tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO! I remember @cinderelli telling a girl to see all men as minions. :D :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked the girl to see men as minions.. I don't know why a guy is taking my advice 😕