Have you ever shared your food with your pet?

I mean eat from da same plate and and share da same spoon/fork when u feed him/her…

Have u ever done it?

• never and i'll never do it..
  • never but i'd not have any probs doin it...
  • i've done it before...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to prick food onto my fork and let my dog bite it off the fork. Not anymore, since he has a very sensitive stomach and can't handle most foods.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't eat with a fork or spoon usually, just with my hands. I have however shared food but by holding it in my hands and my cats eating. One prefers it more than the other but what I'll do is break a small piece off and hold it out and my cats will eat. If I'm already done eating and have washed my hands I'll keep it in my palm otherwise just hold it with my fingers and let them eat.

What Girls Said 18

• My pet is a tortoise and I have sometimes taken one of his tomatoes or cucumber slices when I see he is finished is eating...

Oh and he doesn't use spoons and forks :) but would have been cute if he did.

• I've let my dog lick an ice cream pop and then I eat the rest, I was pretty young though.

I still share all the time. I would be the cave woman to domesticate wolves. Because it never fails that my dog is sitting beside me waiting patiently for him little nibble of food. And he knows to sit for it and wait without making a fuss. :/ I miss that dog. Why do I have to go college.

• Yes I did. One time I had some fries from McDonald's and my hamster was standing up looking at me eat it, so I decided to feed it some fries :)

• I did as a teenager. Never really thought anything of it, but I would never do it now. Now that the dogs we grew up with have died, I do not want the new dog to have the same bad habits as the old dogs did, so I do not feed her at the table. I may feed her table scraps, but it is always after we are done eating and in her own bowl.

• No, I haven't.

• I used to have a pony who loved lolly pops, so we shared... thinking back it's pretty gross but at the time it seemed like a no brainer

• I shared before, but I do it RARELY only on special occasions

My parents though... Every meal he gets something

• i don;t have a pet..

• Not plate or a fork/spoon but I have share apples with my cat (I bite pieces off a apple and feed it to him).

• I haven't done it with my pets because I have a dog and I don't want to have slobber everywhere but I have done it with my bestfriend's rat. If she was sitting on my shoulder I'd give her a bit of yogurt or a bite of my cheese or some grape lol :P she was super cute.

• Oh, didn't read the description before I voted.. If I'm gonna eat from it again, then there is NO WAY I'd share my plate and fork with my dogs.

• of course dat's wot i was talkin about... ;p

• I voted C by mistake.
    Didn't read it carefully.
    I would vote A.

• I give my dog my plate when I'm finished with it all the time. But

• Yea done it. Problem was I could never get him to use a fork or spoon. lol hahaha

• I would if i had a pet.

• Oh yeah. I let my dog eat food off my fork, then I continue eating my fork.

• I've given my dog my vegetables before if that's what we're talkin...

• i mean like if u eat pasta (wid a fork)... feed yer pet wid da same fork... ;p

• i said FEED... a dog can't use a fork on his/her own... :p

• Ohhh... but still I feel like that would be awkward... I don't know

• I put like potato chips on a pplate and share them. But EATING OF THE SAME FORK OR SPOON? NAH BRUH THEY LICK THEIR ASS!

What Guys Said 12

• I either only...
    -- Tear off a piece and give them food. Like if I'm having pizza, I'll tear off some of the crust and toss each dog a piece. I've trained them to jump and catch food midair too! :D
    -- Or let them lick the plate/ get any leftovers. They lick it so clean it looks like a washed plate. If I remember correctly, one time my sister actually took a plate she thought was clean and used it. Little did she know it was slobbered over and licked a lot.

I don't let them eat off the same spoon/fork or anything like that. They are pretty slobbery dogs so it just doesn't sit right with me doing that xD

• Never had a pet but I dunno if sharing would be a good idea since they would then get used to it and expect you to share.

• 0|0
  • Giving a pet food off my plate using my hand would be the closest

• I'd probably never do that if I had a pet. It's okay with certain pets like dogs (depending on what the food is), but many pets can't do that. I wouldn't want to make that a habit.

• No. My pets have their own food and I have mine. They don't give me theirs so I won't let them touch mine!

• Yes Borat taught me how

• Nope cuz my rabbits r vegetarians and I don't eat greens. My birds… I don't eat seeds

• no, I give a dog people food sometimes but he has to use his one plate

• Sharing no... there's no need for that... for me.

• I dont know

• No chance, I give my dog food sometimes, but not from the things I eat off haha