GAGers: If someone offer you a million dollars to have control of your life for a certain amount of time, would you accept the offer?

Let's say someone offered you $1,000,000 to have control of your life for a year and you would essentially become a real life Sim, would you accept the offer?

The only conditions would be that they can not make you do anything illegal or life-threatening, but everything else is fair game for them.

Bonus question: If you had that kind of money, and someone offered you control of their life in exchange for that money, would you do it? Like the first offer, you can not make them do anything illegal or life-threatening.

Oh, and for options B & C, you have to specify a REALISTIC price. So no bullshit answers like "A trillion dollars" or "All the money in the world".

• I would accept both offers.
  • I would accept both offers, but only if they pay me more money for the first one (specify price).
  • I would only accept the first offer, but for more money (specify price).
  • I would only accept the second offer.
  • I wouldn't accept either offer.
Would you accept the first offer if they paid you more money AND it wasn't for as long? Maybe a couple months or even weeks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would let someone control me for one week for one million. I wouldn't have any interest in controlling someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• At first I was like "But what if they make you go in the pool and take away the ladder? D:"... but then I read you can't do "life threatening" stuff.

Even then, $1,000,000 is not worth it. Here's my thoughts why: Taking control of your life for a year, or even a week and screw up your life. What happens if they make you do something so embarrassing and stuff that you won't be able to get any job for your life. You won't be able to live the rest of your life with a million dollars. They could also make you spend all your current money (besides the million you'll get), then destroy your house, home, car etc. They could make you straight up kill your pets since that isn't illegal! They could take any precious priceless antiques given from your grandparents or whatever and burn them in the flames and stuff. They could make you eat your own shit.

If that happened, you'd have to live with that you killed your pets, now need to spend a lot of money to fix your stuff, your dignity is gone, you have a crappy taste in your mouth, and you feel like a total dick for getting greedy.

Not worth it.

What Girls Said 3

• i don;t think i can do that..

• Not a year though... maybe a week max
    Would you?

• Hell yes I would do it

What Guys Said 5

• nah i'll pass. people's amusements these days are total completel fucko fucked up the ass fucked.

what is this fuckery :P

• I would try to do the first offer but i would probably give up before the year was up. So if i gave up would i still get a little bit of money?

• No. Never. I think I'd rather retain control of my own life.

• Enough money to harbor some drug business after the 1 year agreement is over :)

• I wouldn't take either offer.