Have you ever broken a bone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Only one. My ankle on my 21st birthday. What fun that was 😥😒

• 😂 howd you do that

• I was running down the hill at my dads house and the grass was wet and I slipped and fell. I was excited cause I was gonna go out and tie one on and I had to go and fall and fuck my day up. Wore a cast for 8 weeks 😐

• Thanks 😘😘

What Girls Said 13

• Nope... I strained my ankle once.

• I broke my Pinky finger 10 months ago :( And it's still broken, it looks weird and curved

• Indeed I have. A complete fracture, to the point that part of the bone was shattered, had to be removed completely and an implant inserted.

• Yea, I broke my baby finger when I was 12, my friend towel snapped me and I tried to stop it. Resulting in the middle bone being broken in 2 places.

• Nope, but I sprained my wrist really bad one time. I was doing a field hockey scrimmage during practice and I fell on my wrist the wrong way. I was out for a month. Basically, half of the season.

• Nope, neverrrrrrr!

• Several lol comes with the territory of being very active but also very clumsy...

- two different toes on two different occasions
    - nose
    - upper arm
    - wrist
    - thumb bone where it connects into the socket
    - foot
    - two ribs

• I broke my left arm I thought I was a good idea to do a cartwheel off of a picket table and at that time I weighed like 69 pounds but I broke it and the second time was three days after I got my cast of and I was supposed to be sleeping but me and my sister and I got the food and I was going up the stairs and I fell and it broke and when we went in they said last time it wasn't all the way healed

• Yes... I wasn't able to walk for months... Ugh

• Yes... just this past June. I broke my distal tibia on my left leg. Had a cast on until August 7th. First broken bone ever. It sucked hard.

• No but almost broke my arm, almost

• Failed at trying to pop my knuckles... does that count?

• No I haven't.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. I used to work at FedEx loading trucks. I don't know what you know about this job, but such things tend to result in a kind-of rage that can only be satisfied through a general rough handling of the packages. For example, if you ever get a tube television delivered through the mail, look for the footprint on the front of the box. This is where it got stuck on the rollers and was kicked to move it along.

Anyway, one day I was loading a very tall box. I'm guessing it was a mirror inside. The corner landed on my toe, so I punched it. my pinky knuckle landed right on the frame, and I broke it. Hurt like hell, but I didn't tell anyone or they'd wonder how, exactly, did something like that happen. Fortunately, it was just a pinky, so I could work around it easily.

• I have yet to actually break anything
    but I've gotten badly hurt more than once. ^.~

• Luckily not🙏but i had an injury where my right ankle really swelled up😅
    But broken not👌although i jumped from quite some hights sometimes but managed to lighten the fall with the parkour roll👌😄

• My funny bone, after joining this site.

• A broken heart hurts more than a broken bone 😭😭😭

• I came back motivated from a boxing course and hit the elevator I never boxed again

• luckily no

• Broke my wrist. Not fun, yet I didn't cry.

• noooo.. no breaks here despite my ancientness

• yep, my arm

• Flew over my bike handlebars and smacked the ground landing on my right arm fracturing it

• No never and I've fallen many times.

• Thank God I haven't.

• Ankle and Collarbone, for now hahaha

• I broke a bone in my hand.