Will you vote for Donald Trump?

Just some heads up on who he is:

He is the only presidential candidate not controlled by donors and lobbyists.

He's the only one who really wants to stop illegal immigration and kick out all the illegals and their anchor babies.

He's the only one who will fight china's currency manipulation and dirty tactics to destroy the US economy.

They call him "chump" and "clown", but the real clows are the career politicians who can't utter a word without a teleprompter, the obamas, bushes, and clintons. When trump makes a speech it's all from his head, he never needs a teleprompter. And he's always honest about his intentions, even if they're not politically correct; If a woman behaves badly he puts her in her place just like he would a man, if illegal aliens commit a lot of crime he's not afraid to say it.

• I will definitely vote for Trump
  • I'm not sure yet
  • I will definitely never vote for him

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say, because when he's asked about specifics, he tends to dodge the question entirely and not provide answers. Can he be trusted?

I like many of his stances that he has talked about. I like that he can't be bought. I like that he's not a politician and not afraid to speak his mind and forego the PC bullshit. I'm not sure where he stands on abortion (something I don't thin should receive federal funding) and I'm not sure where he stands on gun control (I don't think we need more gun control when the current laws are clearly not working).

I'd like to vote for him, but there are too many uncertainties at this point. But I guarantee I won't be voting for Hilary.

• He's firmly against abortion and against gun control in his statements. He's said this many times over.

• bigger question will he support a constitutional amendment to get the money out of politics

• @cjmtherfcker I really hope that happens. If our politicians had better term limits and LESS of a salary, I think we'd have a better functioning system. It's not possible to have a healthy system that works for the people, when the potential to make millions of dollars is a motive for your position. Campaigning and funding towards campaigns should be ILLEGAL. Money in exchange for votes DOES happen, and shouldn't. We shouldn't be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars for their personal vacations. They shouldn't receive specialized health/retirement benefits. Take those pleasures away, and I bet we'll see more qualified people to lead our country. Better yet, start from scratch and have several leaders in charge of different things. 1 leader and his/her administration tackles economic things. Another deals with health care. Another deals with homeland security. We have too many cooks in the kitchen and too many thieves in the bank.

Most Helpful Guy

• As of now I will vote for him. Most of what he says is smart and I like that he speaks his mind. I like that he is independent and won't be controlled by other donation backers. He tells it as it is and will not sugar coat everything like other candidates.

I definitely like that everything he says is promptu. He doesn't need a TelePrompter which is great. Obama can't say more than a couple words without a TelePrompter. I've seen Obama speak without one and he's like here is what uh uh we are gonna do uh uh uh we are gonna um...

• http://youtu.be/eDJSVPAx8xc
      And to think some people would vote for a president that can't even talk without a TelePrompter.

• http://youtu.be/kwtK0LEx2J0
      It's embarrassing that Obama can't speak for himself. Being able to speak off the top of your head is a huge deal and trump is extremely good with that. It shows he truly knows what the issues are and the information surrounding it.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd rather eat shit.

• Bernie or Hillary
    Thats it basically

• Lol, I hope he becomes president just so that every other country in the world can point and laugh at the US and how fucked up everything is over there.

• They already did that with george w bush.

• No it won't, cause this time someone competent and intelligent like Trump will take office.

• I'm ready to point and laugh even harder.

• I can't imagine anyone I would be less likely to vote for than Trump.

• Why?

• I didn't dance around them, I debunked them.

• LOL no honey. You added to the hypocrisy.

• "He is the only presidential candidate not controlled by donors and lobbyists."
    Um are you forgetting about Bernie Sanders? He's trying to get big money out of politics.

• Bernie is not a serious candidate. He's a socialist who will not only ruin the economy but will also flood the coutry with even more immigrants than it already has.

• So Bernie Sanders isn't a serious candidate yet Donald Trump is? That's laughable.

• Hell no!!! Bernie for me.

• The dude can't do anything besides deliver abrasive catchphrases. I've yet to hear a real plan out of his mouth. If he was prez, the next reality show his big head would star in would be about which major city foreign leaders are going to drop nukes on.

• Read his wikipedia page. His plans are summarized there.

What Guys Said 19

• That's absolutely hilarious that you think he can't be bought when he openly admits to buying politicians, as if he's somehow above the thing he's openly complicit in. Or that a man who embodies special interests and employs lobbyists can't or won't be influenced by them.

You know what his book is called, yes? The Art of the Deal. The man wouldn't know principles or ethics if they bit him in the ass.

But really, good for Trump. He knows how easy people are to manipulate and he's playing them like a fiddle. We deserve the leaders we elect.

• "He's the only one who will fight china's currency manipulation and dirty tactics to destroy the US economy."

Comments like this really sum up Trump supporters in a nutshell: Completely uninformed about what's actually going on in the world. The last people who want the U. S. economy to crash are the Chinese. Firstly, they hold something around $3 trillion in U. S. dollar-denominated assets. If the U. S. economy crashes, all of that could go down the drain.

Secondly, ALL COUNTRIES manipulate their currency. What do you think the federal reserve in the U. S. is doing whenever they undergo their quantitative easing program? They are cheapening their currency and giving more of it out to inflate stock prices.

Lastly, why in the hell would China want to destroy the economy of their number one customer? A lot of the junk products they make are sold right in the US of A, and china is the largest foreign owner of US treasury bonds (ie. debt). They aren't going to want to crash them, because then the Americans won't be able to pay back what they owe. I mean there are so many reasons why trump is wrong with all this, and yet people follow him blindly because he spoke the truth a few times in his life in a few interviews. The guy can't be bought because he made a ton of money being the kind of guy that broke the American political system to begin with, by buying off your politicians which he freely admits to.

You can't even make the argument of voting for the guy for his business prowess, because the guy has gone bankrupt like what...5 times now? On top of that, you can hardly call him a self made man. A large part of the reason why he's even rich is because he inherited his father's real estate empire. When you inherit that kind of money/capital, it really doesn't take much effort at all to grow it from there. The hard part was already done by his father, which was to create something out of nothing.

In conclusion, I think the guy is over-bloated and relies on his decent marketing skills to get him where he wants to be, even if there is nothing really that would warrant him being there. As a Canadian, his surge in the polls worries me somewhat, because having this guy as the leader of the free world and a neighbour would spell disaster for international relations... including the fairly amicable relations we have now between Canada and the USA.

• He is an ignorant man. He clearly has no idea of what it means to run an entire country-the man is obviously an ignorant coward that avoid the questioning on behalf of the press, he offends women, his idea of removing immigrants is IMPOSSIBLE; he' feeding people empty promises, better economy? HAHAHA Come on, the man has had several bankruptcies and the dude does not have an idea of what it is to make something out of nothing; he was BORN rich, He's a fucking immigrant himself and so is his entire fucking family-the fact that he's being racist makes him an even bigger joke-throughout his entire rallies he does not more than talk about the celebrity apprentice and his wig. He's a fucking joke.

• Kanye West vs. Donald Trump 2020 lezgo

He talks about sending away latinos. What if they want to stay? America is a place of freedom!

• If they want to stay then they should apply for legal citizenship like everyone else.

• The test is difficult to pass, therefore they need an education first. And still, he's racist in other ways.

• They can get an education in mexico.

• !.) Trump is just entertainment
    2.) Rounding up people and kicking them out of the country is not something I support or even think is necessary , or doable for that matter
    3.) Nobody is going to get the Chinese to budge without going to war

• 1.) when the irish and the Italians and all the other European type people immigrated to America they moved here, lived and worked until there paper work went through. or they were given citizenship as soon as they got off the boat.
      2.) California, texas, Arizona, new mexico. were all part of mexico.. you can't immigrate to a land your people always lived on. its called going home
      3.) Mexicans and latin americans got more indian blood than a lot of so called American Indians on reservations today. you can't immigrate to land your people always lived on

• Nope...

www.danacortezshow.com/.../deeznuts1.jpg

Deez Nuts all the way.

When will you people learn our votes do nothing to influence the electoral college.

• If Donald Trump or Ted Cruz get the nomination, I'll vote for either. If the GOP puts a cuckservative like Senior Jeb in the ticket... yeah, going to stay home.

• I think Ben Carson is going to do better than Trump

• A black man the republican nominee? Veeeeeerrry unlikely.

• Okay Bro good luck with Donald Trump

• As long as you vote for him, then I'll be happy I did America a favor by helping Trump get one more vote.

• Only vote he's getting from me is a vote to hang the next person publicly.

• it's a waste time.

• to the guy who downvoted me: you do realize that we've had 44 presidents already... right?

• I would vote for him

• Yes, I will vote for him. To those that said no. Why exactly?

• Cuz he's a racist idiot who doesn't know what he's doing and he's just a joke by the Republic Party

• No, how is kicking out illegals racist? Try crossing into Mexico or Canada illegally, let me know how that works out for you.

• Of course I am voting for Trump. I want to see the destruction of America.

• You mean making america great again.

• "Again"?

Anyway, we'll see what happens if Trump wins.

• We already what will happen, he'll make America the world's supreme economy again.

• I will be voting for Trump, only ignorant people say shit about him.

• Avoiding serious political questions, and choosing to rather talk about his wig and the celebrity apprentice is fucking ignorant!

• @NotMyUsername15 He talks a lot about serious issues. And it's been confirmed that is his real hair.

• No he doesn't. He's done nothing but avoid the actual serious questions. Yet, when he does talk his BS... a reporter puts him on the spot and questions him about how he will put that into action? and how his ideas are statistically impossible! Guess what he does? runs from the question like a coward.

• Only thing worse than trump for president, is hitler

• I'm thinking I might, just to annoy the people who don't like him. The stupid reasons they give just annoy me, like the politicians he's running against are any better.

• "The stupid reasons they give just annoy me"
      I don't think any of their reasons could be any stupider than voting for someone just to annoy others.

• @Jessicocoa

It is my observation that most people vote one way just because of a false image of the people who vote the other way. They vote Democrat because they hate the image of Republicans they have formed under the influence of the Democrat leaning media or they vote Republican for the same reason.

I used to think this was pretty awful myself but I've come to accept it.

• @Jessicocoa

"It is my observation that most people vote one way just because of a false image of the people who vote the other way. They vote Democrat because they hate the image of Republicans they have formed under the influence of the Democrat leaning media or they vote Republican for the same reason.

I used to think this was pretty awful myself but I've come to accept it." #HisWordsNotMine ^_^

• Neither is Bernie Sanders, except he's not some billionaire who only cares for himself and not the well being of the American people. Trump is not going to kick out all of the illegals and his plans on doing so are very vague, much like all of his other policies. This man has no experience and very poor relationship skills. I cannot imagine him trying to negotiate with Putin or the Ayatollahs of Iran. People who are voting for him are the same ones that have very little understanding of how our government and international relations works, they just like him because he is loud and ignorant as if he's defying this imaginary, alleged "PC oppression". If you honestly think he has any presidential credentials, you need to really take some courses or read some books on the nature of how all these different facets work.

• What are "presidential credentials"? Does it mean he should be polite and nice? I thought the president should just be strong, honest, and competent.

And why can't you imagine him negotiating with putin and the ayatollah? He's been negotiating with people his whole life, it's the main part of his job.

• He has no prior political experience whatsoever, it's like trying to get an executive position at a company when you've just graduated college and have no experience, what would you make competent for that position? His idea that he's going to force the Mexican government to build and pay for a wall is laughable, he has this careless personality where he's just rude and demeaning as he pleases, I don't think he has any idea what it'd be like to try to negotiate with another person of such a potentially dangerous country. Conservatives champion him as if he's going to get Iran to shut the nuclear program down, not very likely, and if those people understood the risks of declining the current Iran Nuclear deal and try to get them to shut down their program completely (which is highly unlikely) it would sabotage all their work done in cooperation with many other nations who have made sanctions against Iran and ruin our relations with the international community, thus hurting our economy.

• I'd rather vote for his wig or for his dog.

• He doesn't use a teleprompter? Well that's a good reason to vote for him. Count me in.