Girls... do u really feel comfortable with high heels?

Just curious... how can u balance yourself?
can't understand... 😇😯😂

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some are comfortable, some are not. But all heels eventually start to hurt after wearing them for an extended period of time. Balancing on them is just something that comes easily with practice. At first, girls won't be able to walk in them comfortably and may wobble a bit and hurt themselves sometimes. But after a while, you get used to it. It's kind of like learning how to rollerblade in a sense? It gets easier.

source: me, I own too many shoes and I wear heels casually sometimes.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't :P I can't wear high heels. The highest I have are these:

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../61yj2-yq3UL._UX575_.jpg

And they're not so bad, since the heels are pretty thick :P I usually go for either flats or kitten heels.

• They r not genuine high heels , ma'am 😀😁☺

• Yeah, I know, can't wear the real high heels. Like I said, the highest I can go really is kitten heels.

• Not really. For example, I was wearing high heeled boots (that weren't even that high) today and fell down the stairs like in the movies.
    But they look good so I wear them.

• With those soft insoles, yes I feel pretty comfortable in them. Since I took ballet as a child, I don't really have a balance problem... well I trip sometimes, but that's usually when I'm barefoot.

• I prefer wedges but I like normal heels are well sometimes, it's not that difficult to balance once you get used to them, you're just not going anywhere fast anytime soon though lol

• some are comfortable.. but most are not

• i prefer them over flats
    for me they're easy to balance on... i can't describe exactly how though
    just a minor shift in center of gravity i guess
    but walking gracefully in them is harder and isn't something i see a lot of girls do unfortunately

• I actually feel more comfortable in heels than I do flat shoes.

• I don't like wearing them. I only wear them if it's a requirement.

• No, I hate wearing them. I only wear them for special occasions.