Have you ever been visited by the dream trolls?

Last night I had trouble sleeping, I then took some melatonin to help me sleep. But instead I felt like I was visited by a creature from the spiritual world. It was speaking to me in a language that was incoherent to me. I felt scared and hurt as it kept staring at me... i then tried to turn the light on in my room but I felt like I left my body amd couldnt touch anything. So I went back to my body but was still paralyzed and felt the "troll" just staring at me. I then felt rage and forced my body to move and tried to punch it. The second I came close to touch it... the air conditioning in my room turned off and control over my body came back... this happened to me at 4 in the morning.
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Updates:
I forgot to put this down, the melatonin didn't help at all. I was awake all night... right up until 4 where I felt like I was halfway sleeping and awake.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had dreams where I could see myself laying on the bed. No matter how hard I try to move my muscles do not allow me to.
    It is a scary feeling.

I even had a dream where I kept rolling non stop. No matter how hard I tried I could not get my body to stop.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol dream trolls huh, nope the only trolls I've been visited by are the ones on here, lovely folks by the way all full of immaturity and anger.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Watch "The Nightmare" it will give you a more in depth explanation of sleep paralysis and it explains the different types of things and different types of cases people see. Sleep paralysis is a common occurrence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha I've seen many things in my dreams

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep paralysis which exactly means what the title is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Even though I've had very serious insomnia, this is one reason I never tried melatonin. Even though it only seems to affect some people, it's just something I didn't want to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You experienced sleep paralysis otherwise known as "the devil's rape".

1|0
    0|0