Have you ever been visited by the dream trolls?

Last night I had trouble sleeping, I then took some melatonin to help me sleep. But instead I felt like I was visited by a creature from the spiritual world. It was speaking to me in a language that was incoherent to me. I felt scared and hurt as it kept staring at me... i then tried to turn the light on in my room but I felt like I left my body amd couldnt touch anything. So I went back to my body but was still paralyzed and felt the "troll" just staring at me. I then felt rage and forced my body to move and tried to punch it. The second I came close to touch it... the air conditioning in my room turned off and control over my body came back... this happened to me at 4 in the morning.
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I forgot to put this down, the melatonin didn't help at all. I was awake all night... right up until 4 where I felt like I was halfway sleeping and awake.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had dreams where I could see myself laying on the bed. No matter how hard I try to move my muscles do not allow me to.
    It is a scary feeling.

I even had a dream where I kept rolling non stop. No matter how hard I tried I could not get my body to stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol dream trolls huh, nope the only trolls I've been visited by are the ones on here, lovely folks by the way all full of immaturity and anger.

What Girls Said 3

• Watch "The Nightmare" it will give you a more in depth explanation of sleep paralysis and it explains the different types of things and different types of cases people see. Sleep paralysis is a common occurrence.

• Ha I've seen many things in my dreams

• Sleep paralysis which exactly means what the title is.

What Guys Said 2

• Even though I've had very serious insomnia, this is one reason I never tried melatonin. Even though it only seems to affect some people, it's just something I didn't want to deal with.

• You experienced sleep paralysis otherwise known as "the devil's rape".