Who has had jimmy johns?

And would you agree their gargantuan sandwich is a heart attack waiting to happen with the sodium and cholesterol levels in it

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had Jimmy Johns before but not that sandwich...

• Good don't look at the nutrition facts on it

• Yeah my roommates get it a lot

• Dude that sounds really bad :/

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it's not the healthiest.

• I'm scared to eat it like if you see the nutrition facts it could induce a heart attack

• I usually get the veggie one.

• I had that one before

What Guys Said 2

• Never heard of it lol. Tho judging from what has been said, I don't think I'm missing out.

• if you live anywhere near elm wood park in the area near Chicago or anywhere else that has them you'll know that Johnnies Beef is the best but that's just me

• Gonna check that place out ^_^ I think I've seen it by North Ave, right?

• @Music4life1203 yes it is i went over to america from England to see my step dads parents and as soon as i had it i had it 3 days in a row, a little recommendation is that you get it double dipped, and definitely get the Italian ice.

• @Music4life1203 oh and with sweet chillies if you like them because that just makes it so much better.