I don't know anymore?

So I am having difficulty finding something to live for. I just have these moments daily where I don't know. I just want to give up. I'm scared because I felt this feeling before and I ended up hospitalized the last time. Whenever I'm alone it's the only place where I feel like I belong. I just need help. Someone... please...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if this will help but I'm going through a depressed and suicidal patch too and I've recently found that fighting climate change might be something to live for. I mean, it's not a cure but it's a purpose. Something to motivate me from not ending it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can pm me.

"I know what you're going through" is retarded. I know how it is. "It gets better" isn't what you want to hear either, I know that too. If you want to hear the real stuff, pm me.

I know the world fucking sucks and shit stresses you out and depresses the hell out of you and you feel stuck and you just want to feel better and people don't necessarily make things better because people bring drama which effects your emotions, but sometimes people help too because friends help distract you from the crap of the world. So if you seriously want to talk about this stuff, pm me.

I've had five years of that crap. I know how it is. I don't understand what you're going through exactly because I don't know you, but if you tell me, I can tell you my experiences too. I'm only a few spaces ahead of you in life.

What Guys Said 2

• What are you talking about, you're awesome. Dont say stuff about yourself like that. You just need a friend and someone to talk to. And if you ever need one I know a lot of people on here who would love to be yours. I promise I'll always be here for you if you need me. :)

• You are an introverted loner... so.
    Wait hospitalized for wht?

• suicide attempt...

• Why come on... you are not weak. Suicide is not a problem to any solution. people who suscide are losers to me and I say none is a loser until they actually die. So come on expect for the best and prepare for the worst

What Girls Said 3

• Please talk to someone, you can message me. I would love to talk with you. If you don't feel comfortable talking to me then talk to someone, anyone.

Here's this.

National Suicide Hotline
    1(800)273-8255

This is their website.
    http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Make the right choice, your life is valuable. Take care and God bless.

• Cody, I need you to breathe and calm down. Don't give up on life. You can make it okay. You just gotta have faith. Talk to someone close to you and tell them how you're feeling. Don't give up :) You can do it ^_^

• How old are you?

• 14 almost 15

• Do you like it? High school was really hard for me. I hated it till the end of 11th grade. So I understand how you feel. Try to do things you enjoy on the side. It'll help make you feel better about yourself. Is there something specific that's making you this upset?
      Never give up. It DOES get better. And I'm not just saying that. I went through A LOT throughout my childhood/teenagehood and at the time I wanted to give up but I pulled through and it DID get better.
      You can always message me if you wanna talk :) I hope you feel better soon.

• I really hate it but thank you