Has anyone gotten a fake ID?

Has anyone gotten a fake ID or know how to get one? I'm 19, but my boyfriend is 21 and it sucks to not be able to drink together..

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and I got them together online, they're pretty expensive unless you get more people to join your order, then the price goes down. Between me and my two friends it cost us each $75, but it came with two IDs for each of us. The downside was that they were supposed to scan, and when I first used it, the guy scanned it and it didn't work, so I got it taken away. I still have my other one, but I only go to places that don't care if you have a fake, but its hard to find that in Boston. I can't remember exactly what the website was called, but we ordered them some website and they got shipped from China. I think it took like two or three weeks for them to come in.

• Also they only make them from specific states, so it looks odd when I have a shiny ID from New Jersey when I live in MA. Be careful where you use them, if you get one.

What Guys Said 3

• You might want to set your settings to anonymous when asking how to comite a crime

• Probably.. lol.. I'll go anon tomorrow.. I kinda forgot.

• All internet places are a RIP OFF! Case in point is the person you gave MHO to. "they were supposed to scan, and when I first used it, the guy scanned it and it didn't work, so I got it taken away" I'm not surprised but i am surprised she even got one.
    IF you're just going out to eat & not to a bar W/ a bouncer that checks ID's then make your own.
    Use Gimp or Photoshop. Use teselin paper, buy a laminator machine and butterfly pouches W/ any type of UV logo. It will cost you less then paying for one online.
    If your in college someone on campus must be making them. You can buy an encoder too if you want.
    Remember it is a felony to alter a government ID.
    I did ONLY because I rent surfboards etc. in San Diego. You have to leave your DL. I took the number off of the one I give them to help protect me against identity theft. Not for misleading or malicious purposes.

• Why doesn't he just buy alcohol and you guys drink at his place?

• Well we go out to eat a lot..

• I think you're just being overly critical of you. I don't think anyone else sees you that way when you order tea when he orders beer.

• Yeah.. I guess.. lol Thanks..

What Girls Said 3

• Oh? You need to be 21 there too?

• I've tried but failed to get one.

• I'm not sure this is the place to ask how to get a fake ID, as that's illegal.