How do I make my room cold?

How do I make my room really cold? My room gets so hot at night and I can't sleep I would open my window but honestly it's hot outside to please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no magic answer for this. If it's hot inside and out but the humidity is low (like 40% or less) you can use a fan to blow air over a wet towel. If it's hot inside and out and the humidity is high the only thing that will work is an air conditioner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to get an AC, there isn't really much else to help. But if you have long hair, you could always try taking a cold shower, and wetting your hair before bed, and letting it just air dry, so the cold from your hair can help keep you cool.

What Guys Said 7

• Put a lot of ice in a shallow pan/bowl. Put a fan behind it, blowing on you. Sleep naked, with no sheets covering! Your parents will probably hate it, but if you are comfortable, and wake up before them, who cares?

• get a fan air movement :)

• I sleep on the floor sometimes. The cool surface is cool.

• I usually just try sleep in the floor of my room

• Be naked with a fan blowing. Don't sound too good but it helped

• Do you have any fans? Because I pretty much always sleep with a fan on.

• Sleep with the door of your refrigerator open and find yourself getting spanked by your mom

What Girls Said 1

• Try less or no covers and turn on A/C or fan!