What are you pretending?

We all know that life isn't fair, so we pretend that everything is just to please society. The truth is nobody's perfect and we should embrace our selfs. I pretend that I know what's going on in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• My mind is a raging hurricane, but I can't have the
    people around me see that, it's enough that they know. ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I pretend I still feel love in my heart but other times I realize I only have real genuine love for my kids and myself. I am not the same loving sweet person I was a few years ago. I gave parts of myself to people who used my kindness and I had to keep it moving. A lot of friendships weren't what I thought they were. I guess I pretend I'm not bitter over that but I am. I'm working on it every day.

What Guys Said 4

• I sometimes pretend that I'm very confident and outgoing in person.

• I'm not happy, I'm extremely lonely, and I'm trapped in a shit hole of a state for probably another decade.

Meet me on the street and most of this would never be on your mind.

• I am pretending that I am very calm and collected person... But from the inside it is... CHAOTIC

• What if I say I'm not like the others?
    What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?

What Girls Said 1

• I often pretend that I'm okay, even when I'm not okay at all. Deep down inside my heart, it may hurt a lot, but on the outside, I'd just put on a smile like everything's fine.