Do you sometimes think: Fuck, I have been through a lot of shit?

And the fact you have survived makes you feel really good?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! But at the same time, I always think there's someone out there going through bigger shit than me!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Tbh, I really try not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • i get both feeling...

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I'm definitely grateful but I need to meditate more, getting down is way too easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of us thought that at one point or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah!! I sit and think " how the fuck did i get through it" . I realized it's beause i had no choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • surviving, always gives you pride

• Show All
    • Aww Thanks! I appreciate that. You know, you are the first person to tell me that 😊

• You know it yourself, that is the main thing :)

What Guys Said 7

• Oh yeah, all the time.

But I didn't use to find it good, rather the opposite, back when
    I still went to school, it'd make me feel depressed instead.

"Life's unfair" and all that.

Now I just see it as part of my journey
    or.. life's experience. ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do think so sometimes. Especially because the difficulties I have been through have to do with my physical health, which is - contrary to things like relationship drama or stress in school - something very unusual for my age group. Most people in their 20s don't struggle with their health and they don't know what it's like to go through surgeries already as a little child. But I'm generally a very positive person. What counts is that you keep trying ;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes yes yes all the time. I am going through some fucken stressful shit at the moment but I am working my way thought it because you just have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm too young for that.

But I have gone throu a lot of shit lately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been through a whole whole lot, but some stuff yeah. I mean it feels good sometimes to still be alive, because shit can happen.

0|0
    0|0