Would you date someone who has went to prison before?

Assuming that more than 5 years has passed since they got released and they crimes they commited never involved killing.

• Yes
    28% (5)57% (12)44% (17)Vote
  • No
    72% (13)43% (9)56% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really answer that because it depends very much on the person's crime. If she had committed any sort of violent crime (murder, rape, blackmailing, beating someone, road rage, anything involving a gun or a knife, abuse etc you name it.) I could never date her. I also don't think I could befriend such a person.
    If however, the crime was non-violent or was violent but directed at some sort of institution rather than an individual person (for example bank robbery) I think I could live with that person if i found her nice and loving in general.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• sorry but i'll never do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what they were accused of and if they actually did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest- No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. I have no interest in dealing with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell. It really depends on the reason. If they robbed a bank for example, I'd have no issue with it. If they robbed an old person or a poor person's shop, or if they got involved with drugs, then absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• Not all ex convicts are bad so maybe lol, I know this one guy who is a ex con and he is honestly a great guy, he reformed his life for the better after being in prison. So it goes to show that a persons past doesn't always matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • People who get out of prison and actually make a change in their life is pretty damn impressive if you can't accept a guy who changed how do you expect people to date you if you stay in your room for 5 years just masturbating and watching Netflix

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be reluctant to date a girl who went to prison even if she was innocent of her crimes and was bailed. Prison can sometimes change a person for the worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her if she was not convicted of fraud, stealing or a robber.
    I would for crime of passion criminals a woman who killed out of rage or for a reason. Better a murderer than a fraudster for me. But I hope she does not murder me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the crime was not a violent one, and they truly changed, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely dependant on what the crime was and how they have changed since then, so hard to tell... if it was a minor offence then potentially

0|0
    0|0