Assuming you have the money to do so:
*What kind of party would it be? (Normal party, laser tag, bowling, scavenger hunt, etc.)
How many people would you invite to your party?
*Where would you have the party? (Your house, the beach, a club, etc.)
*Would your party have a certain theme? If so, what would the theme be?
*What kind of cake would you want?
How long would you have the party for?
*What kind of food would you have catered to your party?
* = Include pics
As for the poll, what month is your birthday in?
- January / February11% (1)40% (2)21% (3)Vote
- March / April11% (1)20% (1)14% (2)Vote
- May / June22% (2)20% (1)21% (3)Vote
- July / August0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- September / October56% (5)20% (1)44% (6)Vote
- November / December0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would throw a superhero themed party and everyone would have to dress up as superheroes, with the exception of Batman because only I will be allowed to be Batman. :P
- I would have it at a club and I'd have the club decorated to look like the Batcave 8)
- I would invite my family and like a hundred people
- I would have a huge vanilla Batman cake
- I would have pizza, burgers, chips, etc. as well as Puerto Rican food too c:
Most Helpful Girl
I was born in April :)
I'd throw a lasertag party. I've been to similar things about a year ago just for a day out and I had a laser tag birthday party when I was like 10, and it's so much fun! <3
I'd invite my boyfriend and his brother, our best friend and her sister, and a few other friends, maybe like 15 people max.
Everyone has to wear a themed costume, yes, that's a great idea! I think the theme should be... Maybe a Star Trek themed, I feel like that goes well with running around with laser guns :P I could run around screaming at them to set their phasers to kill!
I'd want like the biggest chocolate cake ever. Three layers :P Or at least three flavours, white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
The party would just be the day, but we could go out for a meal after the games are over, and maybe I can invite my family to that and make it a smaller and more intimate evening.
I'd probably go out for Indian in the evening and make a quick stop somewhere like KFC just after the game was finished.
Most Helpful Guy
I honestly just like having a nice quiet day to myself and then a party with family and close friends in the afternoon/evening.
We'll grill food in the back, play some football, watch a game, chill and relax and just smoke cigars, drink and talk.
That's my ideal party.2
- Show AllShow Less