If you had to get fully addicted to an illegal drug what would it be?

So hypothetically because of reasons outside of your control, you MUST become addicted to an illegal drug.
Which drug do you choose and why?

If your drug of choice isn't listed, add it and your reason for choosing it in the comments below.

• Cocaine
  • Marijuana
  • Pingers
  • Angel dust
  • Meth (ice)
  • Heroine
  • L. S. D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LSD, and though it is not a choice, magic mushrooms. Tripping releases some deep magic and made me feel like the world was new again. But you can't really get addicted to either, they don't work that way. And marijuana, I believe, is only psychologically addictive - not chemically.

• Psychological addiction still counts as addictive. That's a myth by the way, they now say marijuana is addictive.

I like that you picked something else though.
      And you can add shrooms that's ok

What Girls Said 4

• Marijuana because marijuana addiction is not a thing...

As someone who smoked weed for YEARS, I can attest that it's not a real addiction. It can become a HABIT, for sure, but not an addiction. When I decided one day that I just wasn't going to smoke weed anymore, it literally was as simple as that. No withdrawal symptoms, no moodiness, no negative effects at all... just stopped smoking weed one day.

• I had a friend who was like that too excepthe was fully addicted.

It is easier to quit than any other drug though. They're saying it is addictive now though

• None. Because death first.

• But you MUST that's part of the question. None is not an option.

• It's not an option though. This is a hypothetical question where the only option is to get addicted to drugs, do you understand?
      If you're going to be like that, you should've just not answered.

• I'm always like that. Isn't it annoying? 😜

• Sleeping pills...

• But are they illegal? Maybe the ones you need a prescription for.

Except you get them without a prescription!

• No. Doc prescribed it. Brain won't sleep.

• I took a sleeping pill once. I just remember it knocked me out and then the next second it was morning and I felt like I had a hangover.
      It was kind of like waking up from having been anesthetized.

• Pills because I hate needles and don't like things in my nose. Maybe vicoden or oxy

What Guys Said 10

• What the hell is a pinger? Anyway, weed isn't really that illegal where I live now, and I get it prescribed, so it's totally legal for me, otherwise I'd pick that, because it's largely harmless if you consume in certain ways and has very little effect on a person in terms of being able to go about your day. I can be stoned morning, noon, and night and still get all my shit done. I couldn't even do that with alcohol, and I can buy that at the store down the street. I guess my next choice would be mushrooms. It's also pretty harmless as long as you don't take too much, although I wouldn't really like to be tripping sack all day long, haha. But I figure all those other drugs would kill me or do serious long term damage.

• Pingers are just extacy. So you choose weed I take it

• Oh ok... never heard it called that before, haha. So yeah, I guess if weed still counts as illegal, that wins in a landslide, since it really has no cause to be illegal in the first place.

• Weed. Because it's very unlikely to get addicted to weed, and also no one has EVER died from a pot overdose.

• Yes they have and since you MUST get addicted as it said in the details, you're going to be smoking a shit load of weed.

Psychological addictions count as addictions.

• Please cite and link a story of someone who OD'd from weed...

• huzlers.com/.../ not sure if that one is actually try, but this one is:

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-smoking-joint-bed.html

Although none of them are the one I heard of. I actually knew a girl when I was a teenager who died of a heart attack from smoking marijuana. Not everything is reported to the media

• Am already addicted to all of the above.

• i chose cocaine, cause cocaine is expensive and in order to be a cocaine addict you need to be rich... lmao!!

• hahahahahhahahaha, pingers

• Count me out. I'm already addicted to water, tea and offee. I can't take one more.

• I would say marijuana but it's not addictive.

• i don't HAVE to do anything! i'll blow my own brains out first!

• You don't have that option. As it clearly states in the details of the question the reasons that you MUST become fully addicted to drugs are OUTSIDE OF YOUR CONTROL.
      That entails that you have no other option but to get fully addicted to drugs, the only option you have is which drug to get addicted to.

• take it anyway ya want.

• It's not what I want, I can only take it as a nonsensical comment because that's what it is in the context of the hypothetical situation outlined in the details of my question.

• Marijuana, even though I would never touch any of the stuff on the list in a million years this seems like the logical choice.
    It's already legal in some places and is very easy to get in Canada.

• weed, because it is the least likely to fuck you up