What do you think about this girl's ass? (Picture below) Do you think its slutty that she posted it on Instagram?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't turn her down. It's a little bit big for my tastes, but only a little. Still looks delicious.

No, I don't think it's slutty to post pictures. It's impossible to be slutty by posting pictures, as posting pictures is not sex.

• Big? her ass looks flat and wide in my eyes.

• @Stacyzee
      I guess "wide" would have been a more precise description, yes, though it would leave out the 'height' of it as well. I don't think it's flat - but I suppose it looks flat relative to its width and height.

Most Helpful Girl

• Her body her wish. Nothing slutty about it in this day and age.

What Guys Said 7

• No it's not slutty... we should appreciate the human body more actually... after all, is it nature isn't it

As for the ass, I don't think it's that nice... not my kinda bum

• I'd hit that ass like a tree on the Forest Moon of Endor.

• Yes actually, she should not be sharing it there or anywhere except close friends and family maybe.

• Hips too wide, butt itself is ok but could use some squats.

• I think its quite lovely and not slutty at all

• She has gorgeous and delicious juicy booty plus there's nothing wrong with posting this type of photo. I don't see anything slutty about it!

• i can't see anything wrong with the pic, its her body and what she chooses to show is up to her

What Girls Said 3

• Her butt isn't spectacular. It's normal.
    The underwear draws attention to it and compliments it.

I don't think her photo is necessarily "slutty" but it is asking for the wrong types of attention.
    Some women enjoy people lusting and getting aroused over them.
    So, if that's the attention she's looking for then she has got it.
    It seems like that's all this generation does... is post sexual photos of themselves.

It's really nothing new in my eyes.

• slutty of her to post it no
    creepy of you to repost it yes

• I'm not going to comment on another girls butt. It's her life and God gave us free will. She has the free will to show her butt.
    I'm not going to lie. I don't add people on social media who posts pictures like that... ~not slyt shaming ~.