Is $3million good price for an apartment?

Getting my first apartment. Is it a good price for a first apartment? Its not furnished. Located in the center of the city and the view is amazing

• Good price
  • Too expensive

Most Helpful Guy

• If YOU got that money then it's not expensive

• It looks like u r not lying or trolling well yeah it is an expensive but I didn't see the apartment maybe it worth it I don't know

• Well okie u know ur life better and u know what suits u 😊 then if u really like the apartment and u think it worth it then go ahead best of luck 😊

• Thank you for the MHO 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• How big is it? Where is it located? What is the average prices for apartments of that size in the neighbourhood?

And please don't tell me you're a sugar babe..

• 328 meter square, business district, for 3 bedrooms $1-$1.5 million but not as big. My parents owns a house in the area too so i wouldn't far from them.

Oh god no my dad is a businessman he's buying it for me

• So don't worry about the money then ;)

• Thank you for MH :)

What Guys Said 13

• So, Did you just wake up and think today ''Im going to go on an anonymous website and pretend im a millionaire''

Do you seriously not have anything better you could possibly be doing in life?

• Too bad you're wrong. My father is on the top 100 riches man in my country

• Kind of cheap if you ask me, I expected more from you.
    Look for a $10 million apartment as a minimum.

• I think you should buy a cheaper apartment/condo/house/whatever, and use the rest of the money to purchase multiple homes and either rent them out or convert them into vacation homes.

Here in Miami, the average cost of staying in a vacation home is roughly $700 per NIGHT. And Miami, hell all of Florida, is the tourist hot spot of the country. Just one vacation home would bring you in a minimum $15,000 a month (minus the management fees, which go at about 30-50%). And the average house in Miami costs about $250,000.

So here's the math:

$1,500,000 can get you up to 6 vacation homes.

Renting them out at a price of $700-$1000+ per night would net you in about $17,500 to $25,000+ a month per house (this is renting them out 25 out of 30-31 days of the month).

Assuming you owned 6 houses, that adds up to $105,000+ a month. Subtract a 30% management fee, and you're left with $73,500+ per month.

Multiple that by 12, and you have an average income of at least $882,000. And all that money would be YOURS, not your daddy's. Yours to do whatever you want. As long as it's legal, of course.

• I wouldn't be buying it. My dad will

• what the fuck are you even doing on GaG lol (assuming this post is legit)

• I have nothing to do. All i do everyday is just spending dads money

• fuck the apartment then, go buy a shit load of horses and a space ship.

• Troll post.

• No. Google it langham residence

• I wouldn't be paying for it. Its going to be my 21st birthday present from my dad
      He gave me two options the other one is not as nice and doesn't cost as much too its around $1-$1.5 million. Its a decent apartment but not the kind i want to live in

• Must be nice having all the money in the word, no cares or worries.

• For 3 million is has to the THE appartment.

• That sounds pretty expensive. How big is it? I think would rather buy a house in the suburb instead. I hope the apartment has nice noise insulation. And wow you are lucky. I'm working pretty hard to try and make a few million atm 😅 I'd be happy if my dad would just invest in a few of the start ups I'm attempting.

• TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• What city, New York, Tokyo, San Francisco, LA, or Paris probably a good price, else, probably not. Honestly not enough information, is it penthouse, how many square feet, parking etc? Sounds more like you are just asking to show off, if so cool, if not give more info.

• 328 meter square, 3 bedrooms (not a pent house), i haven't check about the parking space i only open their site planning on going there tomorrow

• Im living in the capital city in my country. The apartment is in the business district

• I don't know the real estate prices in your city, but if it's not in one of those three cities it's probably high. Unless it's in one of the North African oil centers, then maybe... but probably priced expensively.

• If you're rich enough to be considering this, it's fine. If I had a tenth of what that place costs to find a condo, I'd be thrilled.

• No thats too cheap 😒

• way too expensive, especially if it is not furnished

• depends on what the normal asking price for similar type and location apartments

• 3 bedroom apartment in the bussing district

• city centers are usually more expensive compare prices and ask for a lower price

• Dad gave me two options the other is cheaper its a decent apartment a lot smaller not the kind of place I imagine me living in

What Girls Said 12

• If its in demand, maybe. Depends why you need it form

• Well If daddy is rich and you're his little girl...
    Living the high life, go for it x)

• Where's the too cheap option? I wouldn't spend less than 5 million on an apartment. 😐

• $3 million for an apartment? ಠ_ಠ WTF

• If you father is paying for it then obviously you're starting off rich.

• Yeah right troll.

• Now you know that's expensive

• You're description is pretty vague so I don't know.

• Who's your daddy ;)? No, seriously wtf... How about charity instead

• I donate some of my allowance to charity. My family also owns several charities

• Buy a normal apartment and give some money to charity.

• Oh, it's in New York. Sure, if you like. Make sure it doesn't drive you into debt, though.

• Never had I known that buying a place under a bridge was so expensive.

• I didn't know people who are homeless have internet

• It seems that you do have internet and you sure live under a bridge, troll.