The most boring place or town you have ever been to?

Most Helpful Girl

• A beach in Izmir here in Turkey. It was like the most fun place ever but when I went there last year it smelled like death -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• I once went to a town that was literally a post office and a gift shop put together with like 4 apartment rooms above them and it was all one building... the town was just one building lol.

It can't get much boring then that.

What Girls Said 3

• A village 100km away from home.
    It was so boring that staying with my freind's grandma sounded 100x more awesome.

• Boring is a state of mind. You should be able to go anywhere and find interesting and beautiful things.

• Eureka, Montana - no place I've been to after that ever came close to it boredom wise

What Guys Said 3

• Probably any French village I've been to, for some reason the streets are always deserted and it feels like the end of the world.

• Hays Kansas, for a college town there is absolutely nothing to do. that is probably why it has a reputation for being a party town

• The most boring would be the capital of Pakistan. It is all drive drive drive to reach any location in the city.