Would you rather go to a club where the DJ is 15 or 60 years old?

or...

• 15 yo DJ
  • 60 yo DJ

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, either one could be fantastic or terrible. I'm a 45-year-old DJ with 25 years of experience (mostly as a mobile DJ rather than a club DJ, though). Still, the kid who "invented" scratching (Grand Wizzard Theodore) was 11 when he started, and by the time he was 15, he was amazing.

On the other hand, Nicky Siano, one of the godfathers of club DJs, who started in NYC discos at the age of 16 and was a founding resident DJ at Studio 54, is 60 and still performing (and commanding HUGE salaries for doing so - $20,000 per night or more). I'd go see him without any hesitation at all. And likewise with Frankie Knuckles, the godfather of House - if he hadn't died last year, obviously, I'd go see him perform.

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely B. I would assume this guy had talent, or was crazy to continue doing something he sucked at for so long.

• 60 year old. Plus, not all people 60 years old look like the picture you put above. The guy would probably be a little more... hip looking because of his job choice.

• basically i googled "DJ grandpa" and he popped up.. ;p

• 60. haha!! how cute is that?

• 60!
    =)

Hahaha Funny question.

• 60 yo DJ dude LOL

• Definitely the 60yr old. His music selection would be much bigger and better.

• this isn't always true... i'm just 23 and i happen to know more songs than people double my age... no kiddin... 8)

• Well, I guess you're right. I'm not 60 either and I know a crap ton of songs myself. I'd still pick the same tho. He'd be more seasoned.

• 60 year old. Tbh most kids my age will probably play crap about weed and junk.

• If that was my choice I would sooner stay home. lo hahaha

• 15 it just seems more better that way but a 50 yo DJ would be cool too :)

• He'd be well seasoned.

• 60 , couldn't be more fantastic =D

What Guys Said 11

• whoever plays the best music. otherwise I don't care who is spinning the tunes

• 60 There's old people that know how to be awesome.

www.outsidethebeltway.com/.../...mith-570x379.jpeg

• I think I would be more in tune with a 60 year old.

• the older dj might be better at his job, experience
    but he might remix the Twist and some Nat King Cole lol!

• LoL, right, grandpa Dj and grandson Dj :P

• Would love watching a 60-years old acting as DJ

but highly pref to the 15 years one. If he is good.

• I'd rather ball than go to a club. I suck at dancing anyways lol

• id rather go to a club where the dj doesn't use a macbook, so 60

• "Hey1 it's grandmasta bustahip! Sup?"

• I'll go with the 60 year old. The 15 year old is going to make some high pitched crap and it's gonna piss me off.

• If you know that a 60 yr old DJ exists, then you know he must be pretty bomb.

• y not? today's 60 yo people were born in 1955... so it means they might've started their career during 70s (during funk/disco era) and still continue... ;)

• I mean, if he's still employed, that means a lot already