How old is your oldest friend?

Assuming you have your real age being shown.

I'm looking at that as a factor.

Do you talk to this person as you would someone your age? Or do you speak to that person differently (in a formal more respectable way)?

Mine is 67
Typo 57***

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean on GaG? The only person I've talked to much from GaG is 35 years younger than me. (obviously it's not my real age showing). I think I've been talking to her for a few years now. We don't talk to each other differently because of age, and that goes both directions.

In real life the people I normally associate with are -18 to +32 younger / older than me. I don't talk to them any differently either. I suppose the oldest ones I give a little more respect, but that's out of habit more than anything else. They were my best friend's parents when I grew up. Even though I've known them for well over 50 years, I still feel a little uncomfortable calling them by their first names.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 18, she's 40,, i talk to her as someone my own age only at a more personal level and more adult stuff that my aged friends can't handle, but i dont think that i speak more formal.

What Guys Said 15

• My oldest friend friend is 75 , talk to her as if she's 25.
    My oldest friend/superior is..35 I think , talk to him as a friendly inferior.
    3 degrees of man eh? Classism, huzzah.

• 100. That's right: one hundred years old and still in full command of her faculties.

• No. I'm talking about a lady that is an institution, aka a very well known and respected person.

• Oh ok you said "She's an institution" I guess you meant 'She's at an institution'. Ok great to know ur talking about a real person.
      Biggest age difference here by far

• This one elderly woman from the Hair Saloon i go to
    is 90 years old and has a mind of a 60 year old woman
    she does all her own shopping and lives by herself
    she even still drives no signs of slowing down.

• My oldest friend is 30 and yeah I talk to him in the same way. We usually talk lots of sports as well as invite each other to ball.

• Hmm I'd have to say @BelleGirl21, since I am her sidekick and all. :)

• Same age as me 22.

• thirty five :)

• He/she is 0 years old.

• my oldest friend is 2 years younger than me. i basically have no friends that are older than me.

• Do you mean how old is the friendship?
    We've been friends since 1998 and he's the same age as me.

• Mine is 35.

• i have some older then 50. and i'm a smart ass, so...

• my oldest freind who is not a relitive is 55 years old

• 32 for me, well in terms of the group we hang out with

• He is 94. He is the first boss I ever had and was like a father to me.

• How are you my beautiful friend?

What Girls Said 19

• she's 39. I talk to her like she's my age. I don't think that's really a big enough gap to talk differently tho...

• I literally have no friends xD I am my own oldest friend!

• I guess I'd consider my one Aunt and Uncle my friends and they're in their early 50s. I talk to them like normal friends, basically.

• Umm...15 and 18. I have two friends who are sisters and I've known them for 11 years now.

• No, I'm asking what age is your oldest friend

• Since that's what everyone put. Thanks for answering !

• Oh nope. I'm actually 17. My age is incorrect. Of course, my oldest oldest friend is my sister who is 20, so she is than me. We are a group of four friends with two sets of sister.

• That would be my Grandma and she's 96.

• 30 years old.

• He's 46 and he's the same age as my dad it's weird. xD

• So, want to explain that then

• What's there to explain? I have a friend who's a 46 yr. old man. I also have a 23 yr. old boyfriend. I have female friends in their 30's and 40's too. I also find that most people in their teens and 20's can be rude so I get along with the older and younger generations. Anything else you want me to explain?

• She is 26 filler

• She is 55 years old

• I talk to her the same as friends my own age, I even go clubbing with her sometimes. Once you get to a certain age, then age gaps in friendships make no difference at all.

• my oldest friend is 33
    i tend to gravitate towards people my age without realizing it

• She is 18 years of age.

• My oldest friend is my boyfriend haha he is 25 :3

• 15, not much older than me at all

• 20 Im the always the youngest

• My oldest friend is 20. I met her since starting my new job this summer.

• My oldest friend is 25 and I talk to him as if he's younger than me

• he is 28 years old

• Does he know you're a minor?

• You're making yourself sound like you are, I'm just sayin', he knows you're a minor, and yet he's hanging around "helping" you. Don't you have a boyfriend too?

• @Dave20151 I have a boyfriend, he has a girlfirend. he knows me pretty much my whole life. he helps me with school stuff because I know him and asked him for it. there is nothing wrong about that.

• She's 22. I turn that age in 2 months.

I speak to her in a comfortable way. I say wherever to her.

• I mean depends what age you are talking about then go from there

• Do u have any friends born in a year different than your own? I am asking do you have friends older than yourself? If so, what age is the oldest?