Where is a good place to get your first tattoo?

Where it won't hurt as much?

Most Helpful Guy

• i got my first one on my arm just below my shoulder but above my elbow... it didn't hurt a lot, the majority of the time i didn't feel it. but when it got to the back of my arm it did hurt a bit, and on the shoulder itself because its the bone... keep in mind that undefined muscle tissue is more sensitive, and if its going over a bone you'll feel it some cause there's always a chance if you dont have a lot of fat/muscle between the skin and the bone you'll feel the needle hit it. but it only lasts for a small amount of time... But its so worth it in the end

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Are you sure you really want one? Tattoos are ugly and you really don't need one to define who you are. Quality men find tattoos on females to be trashy which is why they've come to get the nickname of being called "tramp stamps".

Anyway to answer your question I don't think there's anywhere on the body where getting a tattoo wouldn't involve lesser pain than anywhere else.

• somewhere you can easily cover up incase you do not like

• No Where!

Girls with tattoos are instant trashy. There is no such thing as a classy tattoo.

What Girls Said 2

• Anywhere people won't see it. Not a tramp stamp.

• ankle area or foot