Suppose people made fun of you, would you rather suck it up and hang out with them or be with them?

My friend's son is getting bullied at school and the school does nothing about it. In his year, the kids all make fun of him, and have badmouthed him to other kids in the area via extra curricular activities and online social media.
It's like he has no where left to go and my friend can't afford to move. It's a terrible situation..
If you were in his shoes, would you suck it up and try and hang out with people or would you rather just be alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would suck it up and make some friends who like me for me. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO BRING YOU DOWN. it will make him stronger. its life. but be cautious of how he deals with his bullies. he better get the courage to say FUCK YOU

or transfer him to a new school.

Most Helpful Guy

• What can they do if they can't afford to move - Kick up a stink at the school to get it stopped, threaten to sue - Kid sounds young so go your own way might be tough for him - That is what is so frustrating about bullying on a large scale, it is like the genie escaping the lamp, it is impossible to get him back in - I honestly don't know what to do and my heart breaks for the little guy and his family.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd rather be alone. I've gotten to the point in my life where if someone isn't treating me well, I can drop them. Have you talked to his principal or school counselor about it? There isn't an excuse for them to ignore the bullying.

What Guys Said 1

• id tell my kid to punch those mother fuckers in the face or he's grounded.