Want to share our deepest darkest secrets?

And we can all go anonymous or not. Your choice!

My secret is; I'm against discrimination against looks, but I was also told that I'm hot and I often want to see what power my body has (especially my long legs and huge chest) XD

what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some friends would back up gangs and rob people, it stayed within the group, no one knew but me and them and a few other people.

And someone i know has a relative that i guess killed their whole family at the time in secret.

For me personally.
    I've tried to "end it" multiple times. One time i was hoping it would work and went to sleep thinking i wouldn't wake up, and i woke up and regreted it, then i realized i dont want to do that. No matter how sad i get i remember and realize i dont want to do myself in, im just sad.

I've never told anyone until this comment.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• So this question was just a forum for you to brag about your body?

• I fucking hate Nutella

• I pee'd in the womens bathroom.

• Well, you could easily get a job as a stripper, right?

Anyway, my secret, I have a crush on someone on gag, she knows it too, but turned me down

• Pffff some secret. I raise you,

As a straight married man, I often wonder what it would be like to have sex with a tranny

What Girls Said 1

• I can't think of anything.

Hmmm, I am told that I have great hair. XD