Did you meet new friends through this site?

I'm new here, but it seems that many people are friends here. How did the friendship started? Tag some of your friends too (:

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i have yes... but know that most people here have extreme shyness and have some fairly anti-social behaviour... so its likely that if any friendship does start, you'll be the one who needs to start it

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember that I didn't liked to talk to people on here because I dislike talking over the internet 🙈🙉🙊 but yeah, as time passed, I've made some new friends here. I'm not gonna tag them tho, they'd know who they are, I've tagged them pretty often. However, I'm not that close to many of them yet, only a selected few.

The friendship usually starts when someone message another, or in the opinion comments conversation, or pretty much when someone asks a question. It can be anything really. But personally, I'm terrified of messaging people first because I feel like I'm annoying them. :/

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol Im the same way

I think Id b an annoyance 😆

• @HookingSwan yeahh I know :/ so it's usually people messaging me first or my inbox remains empty ahah ><

@asker thank you (=

What Guys Said 8

• Yep, I've made friends on this site. I think they know who they are. I met them with various things, like commenting on their post or asking them a question in a pm, then leading to a conversation. There are some pretty cool people on here and there is lots of chances for interacting with them in the small community-ish feel, so naturally I made friends with some of them.

3|0
    0|0
  • I've met some wonderful people here in gag and they know exactly who there are regardless of how much I love these tagging games

2|0
    0|0
  • I met some awesome peoples here and all are special for me 😊
    I think we're good friends 😜
    by the way who are you😶?
    Anyways welcome to GaG😊

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i've met some great people on here. Very top class people. I love to start conversations and get peoples minds to thinking. So yeah I have, but I've made enemies too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still don't know anyone on this site, I just recognize their usernames lol

Don't let me scare you though, I get a bit of some weird ass anxiety when it comes to talking to people over the internet. Really, really prefer person-to-person.__.

0|0
    0|0
    • No problems when its like this though, as in a forum like setting... but PMs give me mini heartattacks haha

• I guess so.😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Firat it started witg a simple hello XD
    Hello
    Then lots of messages in between and cookies, to be my friend they have to love ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but i meet new luvers like ma baby @cinderelli πŸ’

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i have made lots of friends on here, but i am not what i'd call 'close' to many.

the friendship usually starts with a follow, commenting on each others opinions or answering each other's question.

or or, even if ur not saying anything at all. just seeing them around the site then messaging them to let them know theyre pretty cool starts conversation too =]

1|1
    0|0
  • On this site it's about sharing your opinions. You'll have people comment and say that they agree or disagree. You can message people that you see on here often.

The only thing is, be wary of creepers... especially the females suffer with men messaging them wanting to talk dirty with you or get you to share nudes. Hence why I don't reply to "Hi!" "How are you?" or "Baby" (etc). I answer if someone has a genuine question or if I know them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've met a lot of friends here, they know who they are.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hehe I can't believe that just a few months ago I didn't know anyone here.

I used to keep to myself. Glad I stopped doing that. It allowed me to meet some pretty amazing people.

I hate tagging honestly. So not gonna do it. Dont want to forget anyone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I did and he's literally one of my closest friends, to this day.

And I'm talking to someone really awesome, right now! :3

1|1
    0|0
  • I have met some great people through this site. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Ya I've made a few awesome friends on here :)
    Welcome by the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)
    Usually through asking them questions or sharing the same opinion about something

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure want to get to know some gamers with similiar intrest in dragon age ; _ ;

http://i.imgur.com/LFnQ2lp.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • There's some I'd be down to chill with in person.

0|0
    0|0