Guys, do you think most girls are ugly?

In jersey shore, which i recently started watching, the guys would complain how there's ugly girls everywhere whenever they would go to clubs. I don't go clubbing so i don't know what kind of girls go there, but I'm wondering whether you think most girls are ugly or pretty in general.

• Most girls are ugly
    25% (10)
  • Most girls are pretty
    55% (22)
  • See results
    20% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• get influenced by media and ur screwed, actually there is something I once read called the bateman's principle
    "in biology, Bateman's principle suggests that in most species, variability in reproductive success, or "reproductive variance," is greater in males than in females."
    so ur basically more likely to see an attractive girl than a guy in the real world. Now with better photography, instagram etc, its easy for people to enhance their looks on the internet so psychologically our standards sky rocket.

What Guys Said 19

• I made the mistake of leaving my job, located in a middle-of-nowhere 'fat' southern town, to go back to college. So, I went from seeing nothing but average-looking walmart patrons to seeing nothing but college girls. Thus, at the moment, I think that most girls are extremely hot.

• most girls are ugly because they are the ones usually saying that they're ugly and I disagree with most of them because they're actually attractive, hell there was this one chick a couple months back who asked if her face was really ugly or just ugly but she was so fucking adorable and cute and I was so fucking shocked at how she saw herself and I have no doubt girls outside of this actually see themselves as really ugly too

• The only thing I found that makes a girl/woman ugly is her outlook on life i. e. her personality.

• And what kind of outlook on life do you think is unattractive?

• That is easy. A self-centered and negative outlook driven by the need to control aspects of people's lives.

• Most girls are pretty in my opinion.

• I'm gonna be honest with you since most guys will probably tell you the whole all women are beautiful bs.
    The truth is most men/women aren't attractive, I wouldn't go as far as ugly since I know what ugly is but I chose that option since it's closest to the truth.
    There are very few attractive women and even fewer hot women.

• I'll be honest, I find 90%+ women attractive but maybe that's just because it's been a while and I'm a bit desperate. But nonetheless I don't think sight changes with luck so I'll stick with my previous comment

• Them guys got eye problems and that's just a show

• With obesity on the rise there are more ugly women because they're fat.

• EVERYONES BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS!

• No one is ugly they are either your type or not your type
    but no one is ugly. if you think someone is ugly you're ugly not them.
    maybe not in looks but your soul is ugly

• Out of the non obese girls, most are average, but because of the high obesity in america, I'm going with A

• If ur personality is good/shy/nice... etc , u would be surprised how many men does not give a **** about looks , and i'm one of them :)

• Only about 20% of them

• No, by definition, most girls are average.

• It's hard to tell with all the makeup.

• Most girls, or the majority, are unattractive to me personally which isn't ugly per se.

• Around the place i live? I dont think so..

• Most girls are average, not ugly.

• i think most girls over 25 are ugly but besides that i love ugly girls i like to use them for sex and stuff like that