What's the easiest language to learn out of these?

My native language is Bahasa Malaysia (since I'm from Malaysia), and I speak fluent English too. Was wondering which of these languages are easiest to learn?

I don't know Chinese, though it's one of the most spoken language in my country.

• Latin
  • Chinese
  • Spanish
    Vote C
  • Italian
    Vote D
  • French
    Vote E
  • German
    Vote F

Most Helpful Guy

• Spanish, Italian, French and German are all very easy to learn. I would probably say Spanish and French.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently learning Spanish, it's pretty okay for me, at least so far. Personally, since I've learned Korean and Mandarin, I will have to say Mandarin. But I have learned it for almost 10 years now so I might be a little biased on this. ><

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• pretty sure Spanish is easiest.

• Personally French and or Spanish are easier. In my opinion anyway. However I speak French more fluent than Spanish. I'm going to start Mandarin Chinese but it's intimidating, so many characters... I guess the upside is to my knowledge words don't have gender like Romance languages do.

• German or french. Mandarin is prety hard bc of you also have to learn how their alphabets (idk if they call it that but you know the writing is different).

But anyway for people from malaysia or indonesia it will be easier to learn german

• Really?

• Yep. I tried learning french it was very hard but not as hard as mandarin. my dad speaks german and he said it's easier to learn german than french.

• I voted Spanish quickly.

My friend who tool both Spanish and French said French is much easier.

• depends entirely on what your first language is.

• ASL but Spanish is easiest. It's like English. When it comes to the letters