What is the greatest song of all time?

For me it has to be...

If this doesn't give you goosebumps, you're not worthy of music ;)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't give me goosebumps but Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin does

• It's been a long time, a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time... since I've heard anyone mention this song :D One of my all time favourites.

• Ann Wilson has one of the greatest rock voices ever. I had that cover on a cassette tape, broke it with all the rewinding.

• @thoughtfulpizza i had that cassette too but now I have it on CD. I have the original studio which is my overall favorite from LZ IV, the Heart version and the LZ live version. Personally i think Heart does a way better job live than LZ. You should see the Kennedy Center Honors of LZ. Ann and Nancy Wilson did Stairway to Heaven that went viral and it brought tears to my eyes... for real

What Girls Said 1

• That's a really beautiful song. But for me it would have to be... Nick Drake - Day is done.

What Guys Said 3

• Speaking of Sam Cooke, I always had more of a soft spot for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6JMotbHYM

Not the greatest song of all time, but it says what most every guy has felt at one point or another. xD A true classic. :D

• If it doesn't give you goosebumps, ... You have a different taste of music, and I respect that*

• I kinda prefer electronic music...