What's your favorite musical instrument?

If you don't play any, which one would you like to learn if given the chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Piano. Cello. Guitar.

Been learning the first since the age of 5, then 9 and 10. Took up saxophone for awhile but gave it up after that. Also know basics for harmonica and flute.

Most Helpful Guy

• I play bass clarinet/clarinet, bass guitar, drums (along with generic percussion things), and guitar.
    I have to say, my favorite is drums for sure. It is incredibly satisfying to hit things and make loud noises. Not to mention that you can create rhythms that lay foundations for writing songs. When you make a rhythm, you can add a bass line / guitar line / vocal line on top of it. Bass guitar and guitar are fun (bass clarinet isn't lol) but they aren't as active or entertaining to play. When you solo by yourself it feels more empty, while when you solo on drums you feel actually pretty badass xD

What Girls Said 3

• I can play the bass guitar. I'd say that is probably my favorite instrument by far... but drums comes in secondly!

• The guitar.

I've been playing it for almost 3 years now.

• piano. Its the only instrument I know how to play. But I do like a good bass too.

What Guys Said 5