Would you wear this to school for 100$?

My friend dared me for 100$ and to be honest I kinda want to show him up and take his money lol, should I do it?
Would you wear this to school for 100$?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... it's 87 degrees here right now so that might be a touch warm but whatever.

• Yeah, it's warm here, but school is air conditioned... would you go for it?

• Sure. I'm in college. Most of my day is spent walking outside. But... I can forgo the gym for a day - I'd sweat enough lol

What Guys Said 16

• That's the least embarrassing bet attire I've ever seen

• PFFFT
    Hell yeah.
    I'll PAY you money for me to wear it LOL

• Why wouldn't you wear it for $100?

• $100? Do you have to wear it the whole day? It's kinda summer here... Otherwise, sure, I think that could work. Just don't die from sweating too much, keep yourself hydrated.

• $100 for that? Hell yeah, hahaha

• Easiest $100 bucks you could make I think.

• Do it, it's worth the cash. It's just clothes you're putting on, not like it's infested with scorpions so yeah $100 is worth it.

• 100$ ? Yes I will... and it will be fun too...
    And I won't be embarrassed cause the face is being covered by the net anyways...

• lol sure. easy money.

• U mean the spacesuit?

• its not that bad, go for it

• its not even that bad do eet

• yup, easy money

• Yes its worth it. I would enjoy the money the next day and wouldn't care what others think.

• I would wear that for free

• Yes I would in a second.

What Girls Said 17

• I'd probably wear that for like £10, not £100, but I'll take the money anyway :P I

• awww thanks for the encouragement! have you ever worn ski clothes before? they do get a bit hot indoors lol

• Yeah, they do, but chances are you'll be in an air conditioned room and you can keep drinking and it'll be fine :)

• yep my school is air conditioned! awesome, thanks for the encouragement!

• I wear that shit everytime it rains. So pretty much everyday right now. So yeah, I would wear that for €20.

• Really? You wear insulated and waterproof pants and jacket every day? You must live in cold place!!

• ok random question, are there like "fashionable" rain jacket and pants that girls wear over there in the netherlands? I'm trying to imagine the fashion around it! :)

• In jackets yeah, there is (not really in pants), but most of the time they don't stop a heavy rain so most girls either get soaking wet all day or wear an ugly rain jacket (or take the bus ofcourse). I bike everyday so I really need a good rain jacket and it kinda looks like that. The fashionable ones are not good.

• Oh my god, but you'll look so unfashionable!!

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Laughing_haha.gif

• Sure lol easy money 😎👍🏻

• haha just so you are aware, it's made for snow, so it's like warm and insulated and waterproof... would you still do it? :)

• totally! :D
      Especially now since it already feels like winter where I am anyways

• Easiest $100 that you can make.

• I think so!!! Just so you know, it's one piece and made for skiing so you might get hot wearing it.. would you still do it?

• It's pretty cold in Melbourne lol so it wouldn't bother me, but I would have a look at the forecast and choose a day that is most appropriate for the outfit.

• Oh most definitely!

• Yeah? Everyone is saying yes, i think I will just to take that money from him lol... just so you know it's like snowpants and a snow jacket in one, so I can't like take it off lol

• You'd be hot for sure :/

• I would for that amount.

• Even if it's meant for skiing so might get a bit warm? But you get cash lol

:)

• I've skied before. That's basic winter clothes here. I don't care if I get hot in it lol

• hahaha that's the best attitude! I'm not a sweaty person by nature anyway so I think I'll be fine too!

• Id do it for free :P

• haha is it ever cold enough in australia to wear that? lol

• ... absolutely. Right now, its spring and just 14 degrees... your 57.2 F. When I was cross country skiing @
      Falls Creek during winter, it was MINUS 2 degrees.

• it doesn't look that bad.

• Yep! Make sure you get half of the money first though haha x

• Yes I would

• But you live in Tunisia! Won't you get soooo hot? (it's made for snow!)

• I'm Tunisian but I live in France, so it's not that bad I guess :p

• Lol. I wouldn't wear that to school...😳🙊

• No way, never.

• YES!! Think of all the things you could do with a a hundred bucks? Hell yeah!

• Wear it! Wear it!

• I would do it for free if I was dared!

• you wouldn't worry about getting too hot? :)

• It's not that hot here, therefore not xD. But yes, I'd say go for it.

• That's an easy $100

• Well it's a hot 100$ lol.. it's a ski outfit

• Girl please, do you know how hard I have to work for $100? I might even do it for as little as $20.
      I'll just tell people I have to break in my ski suit.
      Its cold af at my school. I bring a jacket everyday to wear indoors so I'll be comfortable. I'll only have to suffer the heat when walking to classes.