Anyone else here around 24 years old and still living with their parents?

Im in that situation. It sucks + I have no job, just interviews. Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in grad school at 24 and lived at home. I got a job at 25 and moved out immediately

• was this a normal job or something in your degree? I too have a degree

• Fair enough, I studied audio engineering. Finding it Hard as hell trying to kickstart my career

• Yeah I lucked out cause I made one right connection. It's not easy.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived at home until I was 26. I can understand you. It was nice for a long time but in the end (last 3 years or so) it became quite stressful and annoying. Not just because I wanted to start living on my own but also because my mom kept telling me every day I should move out soon, so it felt like I wasn't really welcome anymore at home (my dad didn't really care much whether I live at home or move out. He's Greek and in Greek culture it's more normal to live at home for a long time). In any case, I'm very glad to live at my own place now :-).
    So all the best of luck for you! :-)

What Girls Said 2

• My brother and his wife live with my parents. He delivers pizza and she's unemployed.

• And what about you? Its a tough world

• I have two jobs and I live with my boyfriend. Part of me would love to live at home again so I wouldn't have to pay bills, but I don't get along with my dad so I know we'd drive each other crazy haha

• no, but keep trying, start small, save up, and there you go!

• can't possibly save up if I dont earn money but I catch your drift

What Guys Said 4

• yes, It does suck sometimes, looking for a job here is impossible because there are almost none, I have a brother and sisters that are 19,21 and 12 and they don't even have licenses yet and I do so I am the chauffeur. I hardly ever get any thanks for what I do.

• Yes. Same situation. Just completed my degree and searching for job. But i won't move out. Indians love living with their family.

• You looking for a job in your field? Or just any job?

• Please pray that we both find job soon.
      Try emailing your resume to audio companies regularly.

• I did the first year, it got me nowhere. They didn't acknowldege the emails either. But yeah hopefully, something will pop up

• No, start a business or something

• You and I should be friends. 22 and in the same position.