What kind of an apocalypse would you rather have?

Supppose the world just ended and you had a choice on how it did. Which would you pick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Zombie apocalypse, it would be the easiest to survive. Zombies are stupid and slow.

• Zombie sees your face and slowly turns around then starts running in fear and trembling.

• They would still be mindless, though it would be much more difficult what with the extreme aggration. Still the probability of surviving the others is far smaller, well except for the ape one. Radiation is an unpleasent way to go, biblical is, well either your raptured and go to heaven or live in hell on earth. The robots might be able to be defeated but with out dependenc on technology that would put us at an extreme disadvantage (plus they don't need food, sleep or air so they could just gas all of us without issue) So I still stand by my zombie apocalypse statement. I probably put to much thought into that.

• Good points.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I'm secretly dreaming of a post-apocalyptic world that'll
    leave the world nigh unpopulated, and with nature
    reclaiming the cities.

With the rules changed back into survival of the fittest
    then just wandering alone in this world of the end.

That'd be "nuclear apocalypse" for me. ^.^

• Nuclear. With the condition that it's the "fun" kind seen in "Fallout" where everyone has adventures and guns and there's always at least one unopened, undamaged can of Cram inside a supermarket even 200 years after the war; and not the "realistic" kind seen in "Threads" where you are forced to sell your body to buy rats to eat and doctors saw off your limbs without anaesthetic and you have to live in Yorkshire.

• Other:My apocalypse. I actually detailed this out pretty well.

In summary; I would start to become notorious by world leaders until the point where I become "Public Enemy Number 1"(Hence my name) to the world. Me and my gang of henchmen would then develop of a nuclear bomb enough to destroy world and/or steal one. I would then release a video recording message explaining everything. I especially explain that the bomb will detonate 10 seconds after I die, as it is hooked up to me. I will mess around with the world before then committing suicide in a very brutal way to myself, and then having everyone else coming down with me.

• Zombie apocalypse is so extremely overplayed. It's been washed and dried in every single way that counts. Nothing new can come from it. I'd rather not.

Biblical apocalypse sounds interesting. It brings the dawn of extremely earth shattering revelations, the likes of which we cannot even conceive.

Ape apocalypse is fine and dandy. I don't think there's much that could be fleshed out from it, though.

Nuclear apocalypse because of Fallout hype :)

Robot apocalypse has the potential to be extremely interesting. But realistically, I doubt there'll be much hope for humanity as soon as the 'apocalypse' starts.

• Zombie Apocalypse, because it would be impossible for it to get to the extreme level depicted in TV shows and movies.

• An Assassins Creed Apocalypse.

Where the ancient artifacts and pieces of Eden are no longer capable of saving us.

The first civilisation, the ones who came before unable to rescue.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" - Assassins brotherhood

WHOS WITH MEEEE

• If I could pick? Hmm... I'm not sure I'd pick from above or even what I would pick at all. But I suppose I would pick Zombie.

• Well I would really like a pizza apocolyse myself...

• Chances of survival is highest with zombie I'm going with that.

• lol I chose ape, because at least I can fight apes. And who knows they could be friendly, everything else looks like they just wanna murder the human race.

• Robot Apocalypse for sure XD

• Zombie apocolypes sounds more exciting.

• Hmmmmmmmm
    zombie cuz I have a chance to survive. Biblical is just plain intimidating.

• Zombie, I have a greater chance for survival

• Biblical apocalypse sounds pretty epic. Find me an enchanted sword and I'll go to town.

• if nibiru is real , i think it is very cool , i can gaze to beautiful gigantic star before everything ended

• At least with an ape apocalypse, life still lives on

• Played many zombie games so it has to be zombies

• All these hours of zombie shooting/slashing/kicking/mashing was all For This MOMENT

• Zombies yaaaaay !!!
    I'll hit there head with my guitar 🎸
    What about you😶?

• Best question ever asked! I like nuclear apocalypse best!!

• Ape apocalypse... the most intelligent species after humans should get to rule the earth

• robot... like a challenge.

• Alien Apocalypse, or maybe Another Dimension Apocalypse ;)

www.segnidalcielo.it/.../..._mmirkovic-d5s8jnz.png

www.thiel-a-vision.com/.../stonline10.jpg

• The one apocalypse where all the ugly chicks have died and all the hot girls are alive. Oh and im the last man on earth.

• Y'all can call me Young John Connor.

What Girls Said 7

• 1) Nuclear
    2) Zombie
    3) Robot
    4) Biblical
    5) Ape

Biblical apocalypse kind of freaks me out. That's why it's so down low in my list. Nuclear would be cool, but I do like the idea of a zombie one so it's definitely a close second. I love the Terminator movies, so robot apocalypse would be cool too.

• I voted nuclear because I think if you're close enough to the detonation you're death will be quite quick and less painful than in the other options..:P

• Tough choice... I guess robot apocalypse. Maybe they can turn me into a cool cyborg or something.

http://i.imgur.com/nYXWv6o.jpg

• I chose the biblical apocalypse! It would be a really interesting shock to the world for it to turn out that way in actuality.

• Well... A nuclear apocalypse is the one that is most likely to happen.

• Will the Winchesters be in the biblical apocalypse? Did they just open up hell again? :D

• I say nuclear.